The Brennity at Daphne

27440 County Road 13, Daphne, AL, 36526

Reviews of The Brennity at Daphne

Jack33 December 03, 2014

I have been in The Brennity for a few days now. I think the room is very nice, and I have only eaten in the dining room once during the Thanksgiving holidays; I have been with my family. The one time I did eat there, it was nice. So far everybody has been very nice, friendly, and very helpful. The rooms are clean, and they have a lot of activities.

Caring75111950 October 03, 2014

My mother is living in The Brennity. I would say that the community is clean. The people there are very friendly too. They have two different sizes of rooms. They have one bedroom apartments which are very nice. They also have a one bedroom studio, and it gets lots of light. They have a wide range of activities. They have different guests coming in to play music, do lots of games, or crafts. They also have church services and exercise classes. There is always going on every couple of hours.

Michele21 September 24, 2014

My mom-in-law loves being at Brennity at Daphne. I love it too. She is getting the therapy that they have setup for all the memory care patients. The staff there keeps them calm and helpful. She never had anything bad to say about the food. She seems to be really happy in the facility. It's very clean and everybody is overly helpful. They have a beautiful outdoor facility for the residents.

Epower3 June 28, 2014

It has only been a week, but so far my mother has absolutely flourished at the Brennity. The staff are super sweet and caring. She absolutely loves the food- it is the kind of country cooking that she adores. They have an incentive program for activities where they receive an "activity dollar" when they participate. Once a month they have an auction where they bid on prizes with their activity dollars. She is staying busy participating in every activity! I love that they have a doctor who comes to see them at the facility- no more waiting all day for a doctors appointment! My mom loves it there.

Toni6 April 30, 2014

The Brennity is my home. Every one is so nice. They make you feel welcome. It is very clean and thats what I like.

Dolly5 April 30, 2014

The Brennity is a special place to live. You feel special here.

Jessica14 June 20, 2013

The staff was very friendly and they have a nice and clean environment. But I would appreciate if they would improve on their food. They really had a bad rating for their food.

From The Brennity at Daphne

The Brennity at Daphne Assisted Living is in a residential environment with care close at hand. We offer 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged. Our community develops a personalized plan to meet medical needs, while providing the freedom to be independent. The Brennity at Daphne offers convenient dining options, as well as medication management, daily assistance, transportation, and common areas for social and recreational activities.

The Brennity at Daphne memory care program is designed to meet the dynamic needs of families and seniors dealing with Alzheimer's, dementia and other memory-related diseases. We provide a friendly and calming environment for our residents. We closely monitor the current research and methods for treatment of these conditions, implementing practices that best aid our residents.

Our community campus is located on 54 acres. Our staff and residents are held with the utmost dignity and respect. ALL employees truly care about the residents and providing the best care for them.

Features of The Brennity at Daphne

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,498/month

• Staff patient ratio: Variable
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55