The Brennity at Daphne

27440 County Road 13, Daphne, AL, 36526

Reviews of The Brennity at Daphne

May 14, 2015

By Jpierce

My mom has been a resident in the memory care unit for 6 months. Both of us, my mom and myself, could not be happier. Though mom has memory issues, she can still express herself well enough to let us know if she is happy and generally how she feels about things. She always states how pretty everything is at The Brennity and that she loves everyone there. When we leave for an outing, she must hug and kiss everyone bye - residents and staff. When returning, she is excited to get back and see what all is going on- in case she missed anything. It is such a positive experience and let's me know she feels happy and secure here. Never does she have a negative reaction about going home to The Brennity. I feel confident that mom is in good hands at The Brennity. The staff - everone- is friendly and helpful. No question or concern is treated as unimportant. Communication about mom's care is forthcoming and any concern - a cold, coughing, agitation, etc.. Is communicated to me immediately. I am never feel like I am " out of the loop". They are very proactive, The facility is beautiful and very clean. Mom is clean,fresh, and nicely dressed - even on unannounced visits. The food is good and residents have activities in the morning and afternoons. Residents are highly encouraged to participate and socialize...... Staying alone in their room is discouraged. When issues arise requiring a loved one to leave home for third party care it is an unsettling time for everone - anxiety, worry, even guilt. The Brennity team helps with this transition to minimize negative issues for all concerned. But most important, as you experience the love and care and comfort The Brennity provides- you know you made the right decision,

April 10, 2015

By Darlene25

I visited The Brennity at Daphnne. The girl that I spoke to there was very delightful, and her grandmother was actually there, which was a very good recommendation. It was a very sunny and open space. The food seemed to be excellent. The other thing I liked was they had a lot of places for people to walk outside like sidewalks. They had very large grounds that were very well kept, and the layout was nice. It was just a really nice place, but it was a little more expensive. I was a little larger. It had a second floor, and they had 2 options of rooms.

December 03, 2014

By Jack33

I have been in The Brennity for a few days now. I think the room is very nice, and I have only eaten in the dining room once during the Thanksgiving holidays; I have been with my family. The one time I did eat there, it was nice. So far everybody has been very nice, friendly, and very helpful. The rooms are clean, and they have a lot of activities.

October 03, 2014

By Caring75111950

My mother is living in The Brennity. I would say that the community is clean. The people there are very friendly too. They have two different sizes of rooms. They have one bedroom apartments which are very nice. They also have a one bedroom studio, and it gets lots of light. They have a wide range of activities. They have different guests coming in to play music, do lots of games, or crafts. They also have church services and exercise classes. There is always going on every couple of hours.

September 24, 2014

By Michele21

My mom-in-law loves being at Brennity at Daphne. I love it too. She is getting the therapy that they have setup for all the memory care patients. The staff there keeps them calm and helpful. She never had anything bad to say about the food. She seems to be really happy in the facility. It's very clean and everybody is overly helpful. They have a beautiful outdoor facility for the residents.

June 28, 2014

By Epower3

It has only been a week, but so far my mother has absolutely flourished at the Brennity. The staff are super sweet and caring. She absolutely loves the food- it is the kind of country cooking that she adores. They have an incentive program for activities where they receive an "activity dollar" when they participate. Once a month they have an auction where they bid on prizes with their activity dollars. She is staying busy participating in every activity! I love that they have a doctor who comes to see them at the facility- no more waiting all day for a doctors appointment! My mom loves it there.

April 30, 2014

By Toni6

The Brennity is my home. Every one is so nice. They make you feel welcome. It is very clean and thats what I like.

April 30, 2014

By Dolly5

The Brennity is a special place to live. You feel special here.

June 20, 2013

By Jessica14

The staff was very friendly and they have a nice and clean environment. But I would appreciate if they would improve on their food. They really had a bad rating for their food.

Photos of The Brennity at Daphne

• Staff Patient Ratio: Variable

• Licenses: ALF & SCALF
  • State Licenses: AL - D0217 ALZ - P0203

About The Brennity at Daphne

The Brennity at Daphne Assisted Living is in a residential environment with care close at hand. We offer 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged. Our community develops a personalized plan to meet medical needs, while providing the freedom to be independent. The Brennity at Daphne offers convenient dining options, as well as medication management, daily assistance, transportation, and common areas for social and recreational activities.

The Brennity at Daphne memory care program is designed to meet the dynamic needs of families and seniors dealing with Alzheimer's, dementia and other memory-related diseases. We provide a friendly and calming environment for our residents. We closely monitor the current research and methods for treatment of these conditions, implementing practices that best aid our residents.

Our community campus is located on 54 acres. Our staff and residents are held with the utmost dignity and respect. ALL employees truly care about the residents and providing the best care for them.

Map of The Brennity at Daphne