Gardens of Daphne

1307 Daphne Ave, Daphne, AL, 36526

Reviews of Gardens of Daphne

Priss97 August 16, 2016

I looked at Gardens of Daphne for my mom. They looked pretty good. It’s an older building with a salon, and the rooms are carpeted. They had a big-screen TV on which they watch movies, eat popcorn, and sit in comfortable couches out in the common areas.

Hbradley75 October 30, 2014

The administrator and staff are wonderful!! Provides a very homelike environment with lots of personal attention. They realize that they work in the homes of the people they take care of daily! Such a blessing!

caringdaughter111 May 15, 2012

I was very pleased with this facility. The staff was very professional and friendly. The facility itself felt very homey, which is very important to my grandmother to feel at home if this was to be her new residence. Everyone that worked there was certified and educated. When speaking to the other people living in that community, I could find none with any complaints.The security and neighborhood was definitely up to our standards. It was very clean and well-kept. They also offer many activities and social events within their community. In visiting I was assured that my grandmother would be safe in a great place where she would be happy and more importantly taken care of in the best of ways.

From Gardens of Daphne

Friendly, southern and oh so charming, the Gardens of Daphne Assisted Living offers the personal attention and home-like environment your loved one deserves. From the rockers on the shady front porch to the spacious family-style dining room to the comfortable central common-area, our senior community fosters a feeling of “family” and belonging. With only 16 suites, the Garden of Daphne is a small, welcoming place where true friendships are made. Choose from three floorplan options, all suites are equipped with private bathrooms, cable TV connections and emergency alert system. We are always available to assist with any situation or emergency 24/7.

Good meals have been the center of our lives for years, so our cooks prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day. Our residents enjoy eating together and sharing lots of stories. There is plenty of time for socializing and enjoying recreational activities. Our staff intimately knows every resident’s favorite foods, hobbies and talents. Our activities are personalized to please them. We also take care of the housekeeping and laundry chores.

So come to the Gardens of Daphne for a visit…our friendly residents and caring staff would welcome you and encourage you to stay!

Technology and Entertainment:

• Cable TV in resident rooms
  • Wi-Fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
  • Emergency Call System