Reviews of Baldwin House Assisted Living
Reviewer18 December 30, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mother is in Baldwin House. They have two different floor plans, and she’s in the smaller one, which has enough room for her. It includes a little microwave, sink, and refrigerator. It’s a very nice, caring community, with 28-30 resident rooms. I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about the staff. The food is very good. They have a wonderful activity coordinator who organizes exercise, different choirs and churches to come in, and trips out to grocery stores, farms, and fishing places.
Thomas17 October 09, 2013
I visited this facility
We were very impressed with Baldwin House Assisted Living when we visited. We spoke to some of the residents and they were all very happy. They welcomed us with open arms.
wjerrems March 20, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
Unbelievably caring staff. Beautiful building. My dad was there for 18 months and they treated us like family.
yupp July 20, 2010
From Baldwin House Assisted Living
At the Baldwin House, we create warm, supportive, home-like residences for older adults. From social, cultural, and educational life enrichment programs to amenities that foster an easy way of life, our respect for each resident's individuality is at the center of all that we do. Each resident receives personalized service, and our residences are places where friendly faces and conversations are easy to come by.
Residents look forward to a full calendar of events each month that includes performances by local musicians, social hours, spiritual services and everyone's favorite-BINGO!
The spacious apartments are equipped with:
- Individual temperature controlled cooling and heating
- Private spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and apartment-sized refrigerator
- Emergency call systems in the bedroom, bathroom and living room of each apartment
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinkler system
The customer service trained staff provides the highest quality of services with a smile. Those services include:
- Three delicious home cooked meals daily served in a beautiful dining room
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Social, spiritual and recreational activities
- Library and activity room
- Health and medication monitoring
- Trained staff 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- Assistance with personal care services and activities of daily living
- Beautician services on site
- Nurse Aide Call System
What Makes Us Special
We are a locally owned and operated residence doing business since 2002, and our residents' satisfaction is our number one priority.
Features of Baldwin House Assisted Living
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Fee structure extra: $750 Admission Fee - $500 non-refundable pet deposit for small dogs
- Minimum rate: $3,200/month
- State License(s): D0220
Location of Baldwin House Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities