Baldwin House Assisted Living
Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Baldwin House Assisted Living
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mother is in Baldwin House. They have two different floor plans, and she’s in the smaller one, which has enough room for her. It includes a little microwave, sink, and refrigerator. It’s a very nice, caring community, with 28-30 resident rooms. I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about the staff. The food is very good. They have a wonderful activity coordinator who organizes exercise, different choirs and churches to come in, and trips out to grocery stores, farms, and fishing places.
I visited this facility
We were very impressed with Baldwin House Assisted Living when we visited. We spoke to some of the residents and they were all very happy. They welcomed us with open arms.
I am a friend or relative of resident
Unbelievably caring staff. Beautiful building. My dad was there for 18 months and they treated us like family.
From Baldwin House Assisted Living
Features of Baldwin House Assisted Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Guests can attend meals
- Laundry service for clothes
Location of Baldwin House Assisted Living
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities