Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Oak Grove Lodge Residential Care
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mother-in-law went to Oak Grove Residential Care today, and she has settled in. It feels good. Everybody is friendly. The place is clean and very accommodating. Her room looks small, but very accommodating. She likes the food a lot. I think the dining room is good. They have movies, Wii activities, and church.
Location of Oak Grove Lodge Residential Care
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities