Brightview Danvers

50 Endicott Street, Danvers, MA, 01923

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brightview Danvers

June 28, 2014

The thing that stands out at Brightview is that they have both independent and assisted living, so if you're not ready for assisted living, you can live in the independent side, but when you need more assistance, you can go to the assisted living side. Still, you're in the same building, so you're not changing friends or community, so that seems really nice to us. Because they had independent living, they had a lot more high functioning level of things going on. They had all kinds of parties, happy hours, games, and a movie theater. They had book clubs and educational series where people came in and talk on subjects. The rooms were beautiful. This facility is probably one of the prettiest ones you've been to, and it was a new construction. Very bright, just lovely, modern feel to it.

June 23, 2014

By mjmarcinel

Beautiful building, horrible staff. So dirty, I would clean it weekly It upset my Father that I would spend my visit time cleaning so I overlooked it. I am talking disgusting and moldy...I begged BV to handle it, they raised him 600.00 a month. Now 1800.00 a month more (I swear they punish me for complaining) it is not one bit cleaner. I can not sit in his room most of the time. EVERY time you ask for something, they raise the money or point out that they "don't wash dishes"...no kidding, EVERY TIME! They are rude, indifferent and really good at collecting your money. They have 2 vans and a car that were NEVER, not one time available to my father. If you are, or are the relative of an older woman who takes care of herself, this may be ok...just pray they don't get sicker. At 7800.00 per month, my Father is "no longer suitable" for assisted living. Ask these questions, pay attention, and be willing to be raised in rate, every 6 months. Just awful.

February 14, 2014

My mom liked Brightview Danvers so we chose this place aside that I did my search of assisted living facilities. It's clean. There are just many different rooms with different activities going on at the same time. They have a giant movie theater which is nice. They have 3 meals a day, activities, a bus, off site shopping and take residents on trips. I rather not say about the care and the staff because she's only been there for a month. She's a completely new person there. She became social and she is comfortable.

February 14, 2014

Brightview Danvers is a very nice place. It's big and it has a formal environment. I'm having a hard time convincing my mother to go there because of that. My first impression was it was like a hotel. I've looked at an independent living apartment where her sister is, it was a one bedroom and very nice. I also looked at an assisted living that was a studio type and it was smaller, but they also had a one-bedroom studio that was nicer. One time, I was speaking to my aunt and she said that they use a lot of salt and there are a lot of fatty foods. It's very formal; it's not like a home. I'd probably put my mother in Brightview because her sister is there.

November 08, 2012

By Boomer2

I thought the staff at Brightview was very attentive. My Grandfather suffers from Alzhiemers. While my Grandmother was able to care for herself, my Grandfather required care. Brightview allowed my Grandmother to remain in assisted living while my Grandfather was moved to the Alzhiemer's unit. On good days he was allowed to visit with my Grandmother and occasionally spend the night. Our family appreciated the Staff's willingness to be creative and work with our loved ones.

November 26, 2011

By nursemass

Brightview is an assisted living facility located on Endicott street in Danvers, MA. I don't work for this facility. One of my patients was transferred to this facility from another assisted living facility. I visited the facility three times as a visiting nurse to assess the patient. Brightview is a new facility with beautiful landscaping. The resident apartments are spacious and have beautiful furnishings. Customer service was great the three times i visited the facility. I liked the dining area and kitchen too. I felt like i was in a five star restaurant. I highly recommend Brightview at Danvers.

July 28, 2011

By Suzq222

My dad is a resident of the Brightview Wellspring memory care unit. The care he receives there is above and beyond any facility we have been associated with and this is from experience because my mom has been in two different memory care facilities and we have had experience at numberous rehabs. The staff at Brightview treats each resident with dignity and respect. They know how to handle diffcult behaviors and redirect residents. In addition, they treat family members with warmth and respect. It is very comforting to know that my dad is being well taken care of.

About Brightview Danvers

Located in Danvers Massachusetts, Brightview, one of the newest active retirement communities in the Essex County area, is honored to offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer?s care all on one campus. With a choice of apartment homes, our goal at Brightview is to accommodate residents in experiencing life as they choose. Through our friendly staff, vibrant and comprehensive programming, and comfortable yet home-like environment, we encourage individuals to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Brightview's Assisted Living may be the right choice for you. It's the place where you will find the assistance and care needed so you or your loved one can continue to live as independently as possible. It is where you will also find welcome peace of mind. Assisted living at Brightview is designed to make you feel comfortable and secure.

Our grounds will be beautifully landscaped. Our living and dining rooms warm and cheerful. Our library and sitting areas cozy and inviting. And our wide selection of apartment homes are bright, cheery, and tastefully decorated, with room for your personal furnishings and cherished keepsakes. Most of all, you'll benefit from a vibrant lifestyle. You'll be cared for and cared about by a friendly staff. And you'll have the privacy you desire and the help you need.

Map of Brightview Danvers