Willow Manor Retirement Living

150 Stirling Road, Dania, FL, 33004

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Willow Manor Retirement Living

April 30, 2014

The staff at Willow Manor seemed to take care of their people OK. I saw their workers, and they seemed pleasant. I would be willing put my in-laws in this facility. I like their apartments. They have games for the people, and they have crafting time. They have several large TVs where people can gather as a group. They go on little trips, and they have exercise. They also have an outside patio where you can go outside and enjoy that. The facility's location isn’t too far from the shopping center, and I am pretty sure that the bus would probably take them if they wanted to go there. Overall, the facility is nice and less expensive.

October 13, 2013

We went to Willow Manor and they really didn't have a whole lot of activities that we could see. The director is excellent. She is very, very nice, but the place was old and it smelled. The carpets were old. It just didn't look like they kept the place that well and those were the things that prevented us from choosing this facility.

About Willow Manor Retirement Living

Willow Manor Retirement Living is an assisted living facility in Dania, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Willow Manor Retirement Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Willow Manor Retirement Living