Peninsula Del Rey

165 Pierce Street,, Daly City, CA, 94015

Reviews of Peninsula Del Rey

Sandra109530250 June 29, 2015

Peninsula Del Rey was beautiful. The apartments were lovely, and the food was good. The people who gave us the tour was very lovely. They seemed to keep the people fairly busy.

Betty106289950 February 17, 2015

I went to one of the opening of Peninsula Del Rey. It is a very nice place, so I put in an application there. The staff is all very confident, and they seem very intelligent. You can walk down the hall and each room has a glass door. So you could see in each room. There were very few people living there that time so they were very eager to get people. I don’t think they are taking anybody now. I had hors d'oeuvre, wine, and all the good stuff. It was very nice and very beautifully done. I didn't eat a meal there, but this was an opening party that they gave. There was a center court that had a small swimming pool in it. There were a lot of places you can play bridges and cards. It's very nice and all very new. The rooms looked very nice, and the people all had things in it of their own. Everything was very clean and looked very inviting. I really liked it there, but it is very expensive. They don't provide medical service in the complex, but they are very close to Seton hospital. They also have a van that takes people to shopping. They pick them up and take them into places they want to go.

Rita21 June 19, 2014

Peninsula Del Rey was able to offer nursing care or aide care and they would bill my friend's insurance. They were able to do that. The food is really good. The workers are really good and very responsive. They're new and just opened last November. They only had one or two assisted living apartments left the last time I talked to them. But they have independent living. They're kind of upscale place. It looks like a hotel. It doesn't seem like a nursing home or assisted living at all. The rooms are beautiful. They're really big. There's a washer and dryer in the unit, a dishwasher, a full stove, living room. It can't get any better than that, in my opinion.

Colleen10 January 30, 2014

The challenge with Peninsula Del Rey was the location isn't ideal. It is in a fog belt which can or cannot mean good weather. My mother walks two miles everyday. The area is not as conducive for walking outside the facility and they really don't have anything internal. They also don't have a pool but the facility itself was really nice and the people were really nice. They're having challenges getting that place filled and I think it is because of the location. It's expensive so if you're paying a lot of money, you want it to be a decent location as well. We did see the rooms and they were beautiful. We tried the food there and the food was excellent.

The one thing with the facility is you do have to move as you change levels. Each floor is designated as independent living then it goes up to assisted living then it goes to the Alzheimer unit. You do have to move if you would have to change apartments if your needs change.

Carl6 January 14, 2014

Peninsula del Rey is new and they offer transport services. I've eaten there twice and the food is good. The apartments have built in washers and dryers.

About Peninsula Del Rey

Peninsula Del Rey is an assisted living facility in Daly City, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Peninsula Del Rey for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Peninsula Del Rey