Morningside of Dalton

2470 Dug Gap Road, Dalton, GA, 30720

Reviews of Morningside of Dalton

Susan102194450 February 11, 2015

So far we've had a very positive experience with Morningside of Dalton. My mom is in an efficiency kind of apartment setting with her own thing, and like I said they have been very responsive to any concerns or needs we have, so I feel like she in being taken care of. They do Bingo almost every day, and they have devotion every day and do some stretching exercises with them after that. They give them rides when the weather is nice; they get them out. My mother likes the food, and she has no complaints at all about the food, which is very important. I guess the friendly response of the staff is what I like most about them.

Russ D November 26, 2013

Nice facility. Friendly and caring staff. Great location. Quiet surroundings. Great food. Super activities and activity planning. Blessings to you as you select a facility either for yourself or for you family member.

Sandra8 November 27, 2012

Residents seemed happy and well-cared for.

Caring1077 October 30, 2012

Morningside is a little expensive. The rooms are fine and nice. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable, and they seem to have everything right. But it's a little bit too much.

pumpkin55 June 21, 2012

This place has the nicest and kindest staff they loved and cared for my mon .. I wish I had been able to leave her there I promised my Dad iI would care for her at home and the expese is too much at this time to put her back but it is one of the more resoanbe nice clean places I have ever visted with great care I would recomemend to ereryone for hier loved one I pray to e able to put her back in some day. May the place contiune and the staff to be blessed for thier loving and kind hands and hearts of care and soft touches...

From Morningside of Dalton

Morningside of Dalton offers compassionate senior care in Dalton , GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Dalton shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Dalton, GA.

Features of Morningside of Dalton