Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake

December 11, 2014

By Nancy102842050

My mom has been in assisted living in Autumn Leaves for a year, and then she moved to full nursing care in the same facility. The assisted living is very friendly and very warm. The staff is caring and friendly. The residents are also very friendly. There are all kinds of activities. There are plenty of social events and games. They are always class programs going on. The food is good, but it is not home cooking by any means. The dining area is very pleasant. It has a number of small tables. There is a gym, a very nice outdoor park area or picnic area, and a number of patio areas. The landscaping is quite nice. It was a private girl school before, so it had that ambiance of a private school.

November 28, 2013

By Debra19

Autumn Leaves (Emerald Isle) was very nice. The rooms were very spacious enough for a couple. It was overlooking the lake. It had hardwood floor with two bedrooms. It was an old building with an old charm. I would recommend them to others.

October 19, 2013

By Marie26

Autumn Leaves is close to where my sister and I live. We also had relatives who were there before and they were always happy there. The staff are very caring and thorough. It is a very clean and nice facility.

September 23, 2013

By Anne27

It was elegant, but it was depressively elegant and dark. I was not happy with the place itself. It was a locked facility, but she knew the code because we was not a pre-alzheimer's patient. But they would place her into a tiny room and told her where to sit and took her food there and it wasn't edible food. The food was awful. However, my mom enjoyed when they go out on Fridays to eat out with the other residents.

January 17, 2012

By commercesd

The Autumn Leaves Personal Care Unit is an assisted living facility that we decided to visit since we were in the area. They graciously accepted our request for a tour, despite not having an appointment. We are looking for a place for our aunt to live. The outdoor area was nicely kept and looked like a wonderful place for seniors to enjoy safely. We saw some seniors outside relaxing in the shade with staff nearby who seemed very caring, but not intrusive. Everyone had their own space and was treated with respect. The main areas were all nicely designed with beautiful furnishings. The artwork was particularly nice at this facility -- some of the nicest we've seen so far. The communal rooms all had an aura of comfort - where seniors could relax and enjoy a variety of activities. There are reading, crafts, media and game rooms to enjoy. The dining areas all had a nice atmosphere - friendly and homey. The home-style foods offered all looked healthy and delicious. They change up the menus frequently, adding to them regularly. Residents may also place special orders if they like. The exercise facilities were nice, which residents are encouraged to enjoy. They offer yoga and stretch classes, help with equipment and strength training. Seniors may also enjoy the outdoor park way and paths -- along the flagrant flowers. In addition to the activities hosted at the facility, seniors are treated to regular excursions in and around Dallas -- to enjoy the vibrant communities from art to fine dining, shopping, art and more. This is a nice facility in a great area - which gives the residents everything they need -- from great care to access to everything that Dallas has to offer.

Features of Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake

• Nurse On Staff: Limited Hours Per Week, Onsite 24/7
  • Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake

Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake is an assisted living facility in Dallas, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake