Acadia Assisted Living & Memory Care

3344 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX, 75234

Reviews of Acadia Assisted Living & Memory Care

October 18, 2014

By Carolyn95546350

Acadia is absolutely fabulous. They are taking really good care of my mother. Everyone that I've met has been super helpful and knowledgeable. Assisted living is a huge change for someone who had their home for years and years, so they are helping her adjust and I couldn't be happier. The only suggestion is, I would like to receive an activities' calendar, but I could probably go online and get that. I would also like to receive more feedback from the caregivers and the doctor, but I am not the power-of-attorney for my mom; my brother is, so he is probably receiving more information. I wish there was some online kind of feedback where I could just go and the caregivers would enter a little bit of information and I could just go and read it or send some information back to them. I would like more communication, I think. I just wish there was something in place, but I realize they have so many patients there. I really can't find anything that I have found unsatisfactory.

November 28, 2013

The meals at Bentley Manor were really nice. The facility was also nice. The staff was friendly, but what I didn’t like about it is that you almost have to go somewhere else to do anything. Their exercise room had one little machine. To go swimming you have to go to the YMCA and they didn’t provide transportation to church. They have the usual activities going on like they have entertainments come in and they also play cards.

September 27, 2013

By Priscilla4

We moved in to Acadia. The facility is clean and the staff are very helpful. We like the food, but I think they just need to serve a little more fresh fruits and vegetables. We also like their activities.

June 07, 2013

By Mary61030850

At Acadia, the staff were very nice and helpful. We had a delicious lunch there. The residents eating with us were very nice and conversant. It felt like we were like everybody else. My husband said he felt good being there. One thing I don't like about the place was the area. It's old and a little scary. The neighborhood has changed quite a bit. If my husband was there by himself and I went to visit him, it's an area I don't feel comfortable going after dark. It's also further from where we lived.

March 29, 2013

By caring0314113

I visited Acadia several times and I have not seen anything wrong about the place or its staff. They were always nice, and their dining room was very nice.

October 19, 2011

By Michael F.

Bentley Manor Assisted Living is a very nice facility in Dallas. It is located in a great area of Dallas too... Forest Lane has beautiful parks within 10 blocks of the building - and also on the DART bus line for when the clients want to go shopping etc. with their caregiver's assistance. The staff were very friendly and helpful - it didn't seem like a "job" to them - but more like something that they enjoyed. The clients seemed content and happy as well; which is of course, the most important part. The caregivers were playing cards and doing crafts with the clients, and the food smelled excellent. It was most definitely not "typical nursing home" food. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone in the North Dallas / Farmers Branch area.

Photos of Acadia Assisted Living & Memory Care

Features of Acadia Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3800/month

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Acadia Assisted Living & Memory Care

We are an active and engaged assisted living and memory care community, where residents will enjoy a nurturing senior living environment and a comfortable lifestyle. Our assisted living and memory care senior housing community has been designed to provide residents with activities that encourage socialization and engage interest and interaction. Our staff is dedicated to tending to the needs of our residents, and we are intent on providing prompt attention in all areas of our care. Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care feels that each resident should receive senior living treatment rooted in gentleness, familiarity and dignity.

Our Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care staff and caregivers are here to work alongside your loved one each day, ensuring that they receive the attention, joy and comfort they deserve.

Through a combination of programs designed to engage the mind, elevate the spirit, inspire interaction and strengthen the physical body, Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care makes certain all areas of basic wellness and stages of dementia are addressed.

From our newly renovated welcoming space to our individual senior living quarters, residents will enjoy the numerous activities and amenities offered at Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care. We offer an all-inclusive package that includes access to our Acadia senior living community library, billiards room, movie and media room, business center, gaming lounge, therapy gym and fitness center with exercise classes, hospitality suites and guest apartments.

Residents will also enjoy three freshly prepared meals each day, beginning with breakfast choices to delight the palate. Our Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care chefs take great care in preparing healthy meals, using only the freshest of ingredients. In addition to our daily dining selections, we offer bistro options throughout the day.

Welcome to Acadia Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care, conveniently located in the greater Dallas area in the suburban setting of Farmers Branch, Texas.

Map of Acadia Assisted Living & Memory Care