Dallas Retirement Village

377 Nw Jasper St, Dallas, OR, 97338

Reviews of Dallas Retirement Village

Mona Verona March 23, 2012

My wife and I have had to help my aunt find an assistant living/retirement community to move to since she no longer can take care of herself completely. It has been a difficult thing to do because there are so many to choose from and also because of family difficulties and pressures. We went to the Dallas (Oregon) Retirement Village with my aunt about a month ago. A friend who also had a relative there had told us it wasn't a bad place but on the day we visited it did not impress us. My aunt is a sweet, friendly old lady and several people there, both staff and residents, that we met all seemed to be very unhappy. We don't know what their personal circumstances were, of course, but at least the staff could have put on a happy face for a potential client. One of the staff was particularly rude and brusque, making us feel like we were intruding by asking questions about the place. It looked nice and the facilities seemed okay, but it was not a happy, friendly place. We did not over-stay our questionable welcome and left after only 20 minutes.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Dallas Retirement Village

Dallas Retirement Village is an assisted living facility in Dallas, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Dallas Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Dallas Retirement Village