Edwinola Retirement Community

14235 EDWINOLA WAY, Dade City, FL, 33525

Reviews of Edwinola Retirement Community

TaraEmar June 02, 2011

Visited this facility

My family and I toured Edwinola when we were looking for an assisted living facility for my grandfather. The Edwinola was clean, well cared for, and cheerful. All the residents looked happy and everyone we spoke with said they loved it there. The food is excellent and the staff work hard to make sure the residents are happy. There is also a full schedule of activities in which the residents can choose to take part in. The tour guide showed us the different types of rooms they offer and explained how the assisted living program works. They have many levels of assistance based on the needs of the resident. Additionally, they have a locked Alzheimer ward and do offer full skilled nursing when the time comes. My family and I were very impressed with the Edwinola.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Edwinola Retirement Community

Edwinola Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Dade City, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Edwinola Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Edwinola Retirement Community