Edwinola Retirement Community

14235 EDWINOLA WAY, Dade City, FL, 33525

Reviews of Edwinola Retirement Community

jesserufus June 24, 2011

This place used to be the cream of the crop. However, I went to visit a dear friend there a few days ago and was astonished. I actually had a flea jump on me from the floor! Her whole floor was dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. She was horribly depressed. She talked about how absolutely horrible the food is and will basically only eat the dessert because of this. She said that it is so hard to even HAVE an appetite, because at the table on one side of her, are people drooling down both sides of their mouths, and on the other side is a gentleman with a catheter tied to his leg (uncovered!) and stinking to high heavens. She is absolutely miserable there, but due to finances at this time, cannot afford to leave. I was devastated. She had even fallen in her bathroom where they had removed a door, hadn't yet replaced it, and left the hinge hanging. She wound up with 14 stitches in her head! This has turned into a horrible place!

TaraEmar June 02, 2011

Visited this facility

My family and I toured Edwinola when we were looking for an assisted living facility for my grandfather. The Edwinola was clean, well cared for, and cheerful. All the residents looked happy and everyone we spoke with said they loved it there. The food is excellent and the staff work hard to make sure the residents are happy. There is also a full schedule of activities in which the residents can choose to take part in. The tour guide showed us the different types of rooms they offer and explained how the assisted living program works. They have many levels of assistance based on the needs of the resident. Additionally, they have a locked Alzheimer ward and do offer full skilled nursing when the time comes. My family and I were very impressed with the Edwinola.

About Edwinola Retirement Community

Edwinola Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Dade City, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Edwinola Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Edwinola Retirement Community