Reviews of Cedar Ridge Health Campus | Assisted Living
June 23, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Cedar Ridge Health Campus
Features of Cedar Ridge Health Campus
- Minimum Rate: $3540/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3540/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 68
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Cedar Ridge Health Campus
Cedar Ridge Health Campus is located in Cynthiana, KY, along the banks of the South Licking River. We offer the comforts of a small town atmosphere, along with the convenience of being close to major cities such as Lexington, KY and Cincinnati, OH. Residents are able to enjoy the town's strong emphasis on family, friends, and neighborhood. Residents who are interested in activities outside of the campus can enjoy the local civil war museum or visit local restaurants, such as Biancke's which has been family owned and operated since 1894.
Residents are also encouraged to participate in the annual Raggedy Ann Festival, the Annual Grist Mill Festival, and many other local events. We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why, with Cedar Ridge Health Campus, you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From personal care services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing/post hospital care in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what the Cedar Ridge Health Campus continuum of care is all about. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Cynthiana you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at Cedar Ridge Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.