Sunny View Retirement Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sunny View Retirement Community

April 16, 2012

By suebobbren

I live at Sunny View with my wife. She has Parkinson's and Dementia, and she now lives in the Special Care unit. The staff is very caring and professional. Since we live close to one another, I'm able to spend a lot of time with her. On the other hand; I'm free to do other activities, and I don't have to worry about her care. The staff and other residents are very friendly, and I'm very happy here.

July 22, 2011

By Jack Alexander

This is in a good neighborhood, on the corner of Foothill and Cupertino Road. It's near shopping, and it's very peaceful. It's on 12 acres and it's very park-like. There's access to public transportation nearby. There are walking paths and patios outside. This place has assisted living and a separate dementia unit. They also have skilled nursing. The common areas inside are nice. It's not perfect, but it's pleasant. It's not gaudy or anything. It's well kept up, and the common areas are large. I saw the rooms in the assisted living and dementia care units. These are typical rooms, nothing special. Residents can bring in their own personal belongings. . Everyone there seems really professional. They have RNs and LVNs on staff. I didn't eat there, but I saw food being served. The food I saw looked decent.

Features of Sunny View Retirement Community

• State Licenses: 435201317

About Sunny View Retirement Community

Sunny View Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Cupertino, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sunny View Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sunny View Retirement Community