Villas at Canterfield

815 Atlanta Highway, Cumming, GA, 30040

Reviews of Villas at Canterfield

Fredirick May 20, 2014

The Villas at Canterfield is a new facility, about two years old. They are building an independent living facility, which would be available probably the latter part of this year, so I am targeting that, but for the moment what they have is assisted living, and I am very impressed with the layout of this facility. The rooms were very nice from the standpoint that they have balconies. I like the barbecue outdoors. The one that they showed me, which was already occupied, had a nice outdoor covered porch where they could have a barbecue grill.

GoodThingstoSay November 07, 2013

The community is beautiful , the residents are friendly, and the food is great. The staff really cares and really try to help however then can.

Fuller729 November 07, 2013

My mom has been here for several months. They've made some changes to management which is definitely for the better!! The care team is fantastic. They go above and beyond everyday. Wouldn't have my mom anywhere else

Learned the hard way September 13, 2013

Please do not put your loved one in this place!! I learned the hard way and will never forgive myself. Looks can be deceiving. There Are some great people who work here but a few good employees was not enough to keep my Dad There is a reason it's only at less than 50 % occupancy after over a year. stay away from place:'(

Caring00041 June 30, 2013

The Villas at Canterfield had a tiny, little room with a bed, dresser and one chair but the price was quite high.

From Villas at Canterfield

As Cumming's first and only elegant retirement living community, The Villas at Canterfield invites you to discover a truly exceptional way of life. From our ideal location in Cumming to our continuum of care, we are an inspiring retirement community that enables you to design each day as you desire. We are building a brand new tradition by offering "carefree living" in a country club-like setting where our residents continue to enjoy an active independent and healthy lifestyle.

Be our guest and learn more about what The Villas at Canterfield has to offer. Our invitation is for you to join us in creating more than a retirement community, a place where each day embraces promise, good friends and a lifestyle rich in experience.

In addition to the independent lifestyle offered at The Villas at Canterfield, personal care and memory care services will be available to all our residents. Our team of talented, compassionate nurses and personal care staff provide care 24 hours each day, seven days a week. They design a personalized and individualized service plan with each resident who receives personal care. Through the efforts of our Wellness Director, care will be coordinated to include a full range of home health, physician and rehabilitation services, allowing residents to remain in the setting they now call "home".

Features of Villas at Canterfield

• Housing extra: Cottages, Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,300/month