Villas at Canterfield

815 Atlanta Highway, Cumming, GA, 30040

Reviews of Villas at Canterfield

September 17, 2014

By MeandUs

I have had my parents at The Villas at Canterfield for a year now and while it was a little rocky to begin with things quickly became stable once new management came in. It is a beautiful facility and they have care givers that give SO much to the residents. Activities are wonderful and the food has a lot of variety and is tasty! This is the third community my folks have lived in and the thing that truly separates them from others is the accessibility of the management. Any issue that may arise- once brought to management’s attention is addressed and handled. To me- that is big deal, because there are always going to be issues, but if they are addressed then we can move forward. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone that has a loved one that needs this type of assistance.

June 05, 2014

Some days, the staff at The Villas is good. The ones that are there lately are dedicated. The room is enough and adequate. But the food is mediocre and so-so. They have activities, bus trips, and social hours. They could improve by firing the manager.

May 31, 2014

By Carol83532350

My in-laws have already made a decision for The Villas. I think the facility has only been around a couple of years. They have 3 levels of care: independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Facilities were beautiful. Great staff, well-designed rooms. They have lots of activities that they take people to, and their independent-living has not been finished yet. They're just starting to build that, and we got in their first unit. So they're going to have a lot more amenities once that is all built out. The food is pretty good. The rooms are great. Big closets, big bathrooms. They are very well designed compared to a lot of the places I saw. They have 1-bedrooms in assisted living and several different studios, and then in independent-living, they have 2-bedrooms.

May 20, 2014

By Fredirick

The Villas at Canterfield is a new facility, about two years old. They are building an independent living facility, which would be available probably the latter part of this year, so I am targeting that, but for the moment what they have is assisted living, and I am very impressed with the layout of this facility. The rooms were very nice from the standpoint that they have balconies. I like the barbecue outdoors. The one that they showed me, which was already occupied, had a nice outdoor covered porch where they could have a barbecue grill.

November 07, 2013

By GoodThingstoSay

The community is beautiful , the residents are friendly, and the food is great. The staff really cares and really try to help however then can.

November 07, 2013

By Fuller729

My mom has been here for several months. They've made some changes to management which is definitely for the better!! The care team is fantastic. They go above and beyond everyday. Wouldn't have my mom anywhere else

September 13, 2013

By Learned the hard way

Please do not put your loved one in this place!! I learned the hard way and will never forgive myself. Looks can be deceiving. There Are some great people who work here but a few good employees was not enough to keep my Dad There is a reason it's only at less than 50 % occupancy after over a year. stay away from place:'(

June 30, 2013

The Villas at Canterfield had a tiny, little room with a bed, dresser and one chair but the price was quite high.

Photos of Villas at Canterfield

Services & Amenities of Villas at Canterfield

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3300/month

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Shared Living

• State Licenses: PCH 008106

About Villas at Canterfield

As Cumming's first and only elegant retirement living community, The Villas at Canterfield invites you to discover a truly exceptional way of life. From our ideal location in Cumming to our continuum of care, we are an inspiring retirement community that enables you to design each day as you desire. We are building a brand new tradition by offering "carefree living" in a country club-like setting where our residents continue to enjoy an active independent and healthy lifestyle.

Be our guest and learn more about what The Villas at Canterfield has to offer. Our invitation is for you to join us in creating more than a retirement community, a place where each day embraces promise, good friends and a lifestyle rich in experience.

In addition to the independent lifestyle offered at The Villas at Canterfield, personal care and memory care services will be available to all our residents. Our team of talented, compassionate nurses and personal care staff provide care 24 hours each day, seven days a week. They design a personalized and individualized service plan with each resident who receives personal care. Through the efforts of our Wellness Director, care will be coordinated to include a full range of home health, physician and rehabilitation services, allowing residents to remain in the setting they now call "home".

Map of Villas at Canterfield