Studio Royale Assisted Living

3975 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA, 90232

Reviews of Studio Royale Assisted Living

Caring72536950 November 27, 2013

I choose Studio Royale for my dad because it was affordable. I'm really not sure of their activities, but I'm sure they have that. Everybody that worked there are very nice and they seemed knowledgeable.

E.Marsch February 17, 2012

This facility was acceptable though not extraordinary. The rooms varied greatly in size and because of the layout there were many that were quite a distance from the dining hall. The actual care was about average to below average. It greatly depended on who was working that day. None of the care staff took a real interest in my family members living there. The activity director at the time was wonderful and was the only stand out employee in my opinion. My family members complained about the quality of the food and having eaten lunch there with them a few days a week I would say it wasn't so much the quality but the variety. There was a heavy emphasis on Mexican food which not everyone enjoys. The facility is located in an area with a lot of shopping and restaurants. This was nice as we were able to take a walk and push our family members in their wheelchairs. We found the cost of living there very reasonable for two people and the size of the room they had so overall we felt it was a good deal and because we lived close by we were able to fill in some of the gaps that the staff left open.

From Studio Royale Assisted Living

Function and convenience meet to create a senior suite living experience unlike any other - welcome home to Studio Royale Assisted Living. Perfectly situated On The Westside, our community places residents in the midst of life's necessities. Enjoy the close proximity of shopping and dining options to Studio Royale Assisted Living and because transportation is included in rent getting around is a breeze. Our studio and studio suites focus on the way you live and give our assisted living residents the quality living they are looking for. At Studio Royale Assisted Living our floor plans feature plush carpeting, 9ft ceilings, private balconies and patios and all of our suites are cable ready. Our community is dedicated to making your life easier and that is reflected in our community amenities. Residents of Studio Royale can take advantage of three meals per day, community activities and outings, laundry services and the option of three level s of care. Make Studio Royale Assisted Living your new home and let us take care of you! Contact us today to learn more.

Studio Royale is located on the once famed back lot of MGM Studios during the great Hollywood Era. Movie stars such as Judy Garland, Gene Kelly, Clark Gable, Joan Crawford and Fred Astaire once worked on this very site starring in your favorite and most memorable films. Schedule a tour of our beautiful community and enjoy a complimentary lunch with us!

Features of Studio Royale Assisted Living

• Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: No pets allowed