Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Crystal Gem Manor Alf

Posted by hands up July 14, 2013

I visited this facility with a fmaily member of a resident and this facility is awesome! From aides to housekeeping and dietary to activities..I found everyone very friendly and caring. The place was clean & residents seemed active & alert. I was really impressed!

Posted by kasey8934 October 30, 2012
4.0

During my stay there, I found the place to be very amenable to my needs. From the administrator to the dietary to the aides and even housekeeping were willing to accommodate me. I do not fit the mold of a "usual" person you would see in an assisted living facility mostly to do with my age. And I know that it was difficult at times for people to find out just where I fit into the place. BUT that did not stop them from trying their best to help. The only negative that I can say about the place and which I suspect is true about most assisted living facilities is that they are geared for a certain "type" of resident. People in need of some assistance are not just the more senor members of our society. Mental health issues on the rise had brought a whole new element in need of a place like the one I stayed at. These places either need to recognize that they cannot help or adequately prepare their staff for those who have various needs.

Posted by better than most June 02, 2012
4.0

The other facilities my spouse was in smelled of pee & poop. The caregivers at Crystal Gem seem to care about the residents. They are remoldeling so from my prior experience Cry . Gem is o'k. the outdoor settings need a bit of sprucing up, but they are nice to sit outside.

Location of Crystal Gem Manor Alf