Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Copperfield Hill Assisted Living

Posted by Caring106977250 June 29, 2015
4.0

My dad has been at Copperfield Hill for about a month now, and so far, it seems really good. They seemed to be meeting his needs OK. He has a little more space here than he had at the other facility, so that is nice. My dad has a little sitting room with a small kitchen. There is a single bedroom and a bathroom. They do have a lot of activities, although my father isn’t an activity kind of person. He is blind, and he uses a walker. He walks several miles a day. They have sort of a walkway that goes between the two buildings on his floor; it's kind of a skywalk, and he walks there multiple times a day so that works out well for him. There is also an outside that he is still learning his way around because he doesn’t see very well. He seems to be fine with people. He hasn’t said anything. I was able to eat there, and their food is good.

Posted by Caring97772350 December 15, 2014

I found CopperField Hills Assisted Living to be very comfortable. I found the staff to be outstanding. Their program seemed to fit my lifestyle, and I was anxious to be moving there. The rooms were very clean and considerably larger than others that I had seen. They had good amenities there. I had a couple of friends there so I wouldn't be a stranger when I go there. They just seemed to know answers before I asked questions. They were very good. They had all sorts of activities. They had games, and they had metro mobile that came out and took you shopping when you wanted to go. They brought in speakers. I was on a special diet and the dietician was aware of that so I would be taken care of there. Visitors from my family could come anytime they wanted to. I actually had lunch there with a friend of mine, and the food was really good. The dining area had separate tables that seat four. There were a couple of tables that seat eight if you wanted to go to a community gathering. There was a beautiful fireplace in the dining room. They had a library, which was very nice for some of us. I just found it to be very nice and very clean. People went around all the time if you wanted to refresh you water or your coffee, which was great. They also had a cocktail hour, which was very nice.

Posted by Caring62284650 January 31, 2014

I was looking for a place for a 92-year old friend. She moved to Copperfield Hill. I really think that the facility is excellent. She's very pleased with the staff's work ethics. They have a variety of activities.

Posted by baileysky June 02, 2012
4.0

I was pretty impressed with my experience at this facility. When I was given a tour, I had one person come meet with me personally and walk me throughout the entire facility, show me everything about the facility, and answered any questions I had. The food and dining experience they offered there seemed really tasteful and worth the money they paid for it. On top of that, they had a large variety of activities and activity rooms offered to the people who stayed there. The customers seemed very interested in everything they were offering and seemed to take advantage of all the activities provided. As far as the staff, everyone I met there seemed very friendly and none of them seemed as if they were bored or uninterested in being there for work.

Location of Copperfield Hill Assisted Living