Wittenberg Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Wittenberg Village

October 27, 2014

By Beverly45

The staff is very good at Wittenberg Village. They are very attentive. I was there for lunch as a guest of a lady that moved there, and we have been talking about moving into a facility, but we are not ready yet. They have lots of choices when it comes to their food, and they have a very elegant dining area. When we were leaving, I think they had happy hour. The rooms are nice, and you can decorate them the way you want to; my friend has a lot of personal things in there.

August 07, 2014

I was able to visit Wittenberg Village at Crown Point. It's the next best facility that I have seen. The facility is very nice and they have a very nice brand new independent living. The assisted living area is kind of dated, but overall it's a pretty good facility. It's in a nice location. If someone is looking for an independent living facility, this community would be a very nice choice. For their assisted living, it's old and they really need to upgrade the place, but the staff are very good.

December 17, 2012

Wittenberg Lutheran is newer and nicer facility. The rooms were big and the staff seem to be more attentive.

August 28, 2012

By tynical

Wittenburg Lutheran Village is a facility that really goes the extra mile to care for their residents and to make them feel at home. The staff is amazing. The residents are allowed and encouraged to personalize their living quarters by painting the walls, putting up wallpaper, anything to make their transition easier. We made my grandmothers room look just like the room at her home did. This facility is super clean and the grounds are immaculate. There are always activities going on encouraging residents to leave their rooms and socialize. They have many services available to them on the grounds including a convenience store and a beauty shop. Residents are encouraged to maintain as much of their independence as possible, however, there is a nursing facility on the grounds as well so that if the time comes that they need more direct care it is an easy transition. Church services are held here regularly. The facility hosts many fundraisers such as a spaghetti dinner and car show to raise money for trips and activities for the residents.

About Wittenberg Village

Wittenberg Village is an assisted living facility in Crown Point, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wittenberg Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Wittenberg Village