Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From St. Anthony Home

We are proud of the tradition and reputation that the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago have established at Franciscan Communities at St. Anthony Home.

St. Anthony Home provides a peaceful and secure atmosphere where your physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs can be fulfilled. We are truly dedicated to Christian service through compassionate caring.

Located in Crown Point, Indiana, St. Anthony Home offers a multitude of health- and community-based services.

Reviews of St. Anthony Home

Average Rating: 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

St. Anthony Home
Posted by Diana44 June 01, 2015

My mother is in St. Anthony Home. She seems happy there, and she is in the Alzheimer's ward. They're really good to the people, and they call them by name. She seems content, and she has been there for a couple of months now. We like it because she's familiar with it and it is attached to the hospital. It is a Catholic nursing home where she can go to mass four times a week. They're all single rooms. It's an older place, but they keep it up nicely. They have a really nice area on the main floor -- which is a big living room -- but they should have small private areas for family. There aren't a lot of places to go. The staff is absolutely wonderful.

St. Anthony Home
Posted by maaz3221 August 21, 2012

My stay at St. Anthony Home was fine for me. It was just as I expected a facility where I can be helped and supported. The food was good and the rooms were fine. One time I almost fell off my wheel chair, but I was helped quickly by the kind and caring staff members. There were many fun activities there and everyone really supported the Christian faith. The scenery was great. I spent lots of my extra hours meditating outside. It was very peaceful outside. Most of the other senior citizens were friendly and kind. I really appreciated the help I received from those young helpers. The overall cost for living there was not too much. The tradition they had was unique. St. Anthony Home is located in 203 Franciscan Drive, Crown Point, IN 46307. I recommend any Christian senior to come to this great assisted living facility.

Location of St. Anthony Home