Chicagoland Christian Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Chicagoland Christian Village

July 28, 2011

By Augustthecat

This is the best assisted living facility in Northwestern Indiana, by far. My mother is a resident now; my father lived in four other facilities in the area. The staff, from custodians to nurses, are kind, compassionate, and highly professional. My mom is treated with dignity and respect. The facility is immaculate. They pay attention to the details -- pianists play at mealtimes (residents!), aides bring around snack carts in the evening and actually take the time to gently urge residents to have a treat or two. Medical care is pro-active and thorough. I have never seen such a superb nursing staff. I live 4 hours away, and the nurses keep me informed on my mom's condition and I know that she is getting the best care possible (a continual problem for my Dad, hence his 4 different facilities).

About Chicagoland Christian Village

Chicagoland Christian Village is an assisted living facility in Crown Point, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Chicagoland Christian Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Chicagoland Christian Village