Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Life Care Center of Crossville
I am/was a resident of this facility
better food preparation and selection
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Our experience with Life Care Center of Crossville was not as good as where my relative is in now. The rooms were really small and we had to ask for everything. The people were OK, and the dining area was OK. He just didn't use it too much. He usually ate in his room. He didn't have any activities because he wasn't able to participate.
Location of Life Care Center of Crossville
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities