Brookdale Creve Coeur

One New Ballas Place, Creve Coeur, MO, 63146

Reviews of Brookdale Creve Coeur

Brian10 August 28, 2013

It is really nice. It is almost like living in New York because you're in like a 10-story tall building. It is very upscale. They have indoor swimming pool. They have several different kinds of rooms. They have studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. If you want, you can also have like a full suite. They offered me a great deal as far as moving in there. They offered us like five months free stay. However, when I drove up there, I found that it was an ordeal just to get there. The location was inconvenient to me because it was right next to a busy interstate. It was also expensive for us. There were lots of rich people there that I don't think my mom would fit in very well. There were, however, many activities, maybe more than any other place I ever looked at.

Anonymous9690 June 22, 2013

They had an indoor pool and tons of activities. They had everything, thus it was too expensive. From the few residents that I met, the staff were great.

KL1 June 12, 2013

This community was very good. It was very modern. The staff was very kind, friendly, and courteous. They had an exercise room and a pool. They also had a lot of activities. I talked to a few residents and they seemed very happy.

GrandaughterK August 21, 2012

I was extremely pleased when visiting this facility. I am familiar with several, and this one was very nice. I only came once with my mom to visit her friend, but I was shocked at the fancy community she lived in. There were several events going on and all the elders seemed to be really enjoying themselves with smiles on their faces. The location is really great and the stuff is so nice and caring!! The facility is beautiful and in a great neighborhood. The food at this facility is a culinary delight! The cook and food staff are excellent. My mother and I enjoyed a home-cooked tasting meal that was quite excellent. I was so impressed, it was like eating from my grandmas kitchen. My mom and dad are getting older, and I plan to keep this place in mind when putting them in a facility such as this. I don't think anyone could be more comfortable and happy living in a home such as this. I am for sure rating this facility a five star, more if I could.

commercesd January 05, 2012

Creve Coeru was a little further out than we wanted to be, but a friend recommended that we visit this facility as an option for our aunt.

The shrubbery and trees outside were lovely - and there was plenty of seating around the outer area for residents and family to enjoy. The interior rooms were all clean and nicely decorated. The atmosphere was friendly and warm. The main rooms all featured nice furnishings and decorations. There was plenty for residents to do, from visiting with friends, to playing games, reading and watching films. The outside events scheduled involved the community, fine and casual dining and many cultural activities.

The dining areas were homey, with many delicious looking options. Every dietary need is addressed by their dieticians and the chef seemed accommodating. He invited us to try some of his creations, all of which were nicely presented and tasty.

The staff was consistently caring and kind - as we could see through their interactions with many of the residents.

We are really glad that we decided to check this place out and it is at the top of our list as an option for our aunt.

From Brookdale Creve Coeur

Brookdale Creve Coeur provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Creve Coeur