Willow Falls

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Willow Falls

March 22, 2016

By Robert122219150

At the Inn, they showed me one of the one-bedroom apartments. The place's atmosphere was wonderful and bright, and it housed a small number, around 78, of independent people. They don’t serve supper, but they had hot meals for breakfast and lunch. They also had a beautiful pond full of fish.

December 17, 2015

By Tom113701650

My mom is The Inn at Willow Falls. She loves it. She is enjoying the freedom. She likes the fact that she downsizes. She gets her meals. She makes friends. I will recommend it to others. I will say it is a caring community. It has good people helping the residents, and it is very handy to their needs, like grocery shopping.

August 08, 2015

By Liz37

The Inn At Willow Falls was a nice place. They have a swimming pool and a large walking trail around the lake. You would get two meals a day there. They have a little store and a beauty shop. They have different kinds of activities. They also have a bus service. If you don't have a car, the bus will take you to the store or to the doctors. They would also do excursions to places.

June 23, 2015

By Norm2

They were very informative, and they gave me a tour. They were accommodating. They followed up at a later time to see if I had any questions. The Inn at Willow Falls seemed like a nice place. I knew several residents there, and they were happy with it. They had a pool down below, an exercise room, and a community room that was being utilized by several residents. They had a choral group that was practicing.

May 02, 2015

Willow Falls is very similar in layout and in what they have to offer in comparison with the other place I've seen, but their apartment rooms are smaller. It is still spacious compared to a lot of them I looked at. I just went for the tour, and everybody was friendly and helpful. At Willow Falls, they actually go to White Sox games and travel a little farther. They have a library, a gym, and a swimming pool. They even offer a service where you can own your condominium or townhome across the street in one area. You can kind of live your own life, but if you can sign up a la carte -- like maybe you don't want to cook your own meal -- then you could have three cooked meals brought in.

December 03, 2014

Willow Falls is one of my favorites. The rooms were like small apartments, and they were all very nice. I got a feeling of freedom of movement for the people. They have activities. I had all my questions answered. It did not look like there was any problem with the upkeep.

July 30, 2014

Willow Falls Senior Living Community was lovely, and the people were very friendly. They answered our questions, gave us a call back, gave us more information, and they were very, very nice. We have friends that are in there, and they like it.

June 30, 2014

By Joy19

I live in Crest Hill, so Willow Falls is very close. I pass them all the time. Everybody seems very nice, but it's very, very expensive. The rooms weren't bad. They they're a little smaller than where she's at now. They have bingo; they have singing; they have ice cream socials.

March 22, 2014

By Househunter

I have a close friend living at Willow Falls. He first lived in the Condos (independent living) and now has moved to the assisted living side. I can't say enough for the staff. They are patient and attentive. The facility is a nice size so that people know each other by name. Definitely recommend this facility. It is probably not the lowest priced, but definitely a quality home for those in need.

January 31, 2014

By MJ6

I would consider having my father at Willow Falls. It was great when I had my visit there. They didn’t have any first floor opening at that time and that was what I'm looking for so that my father would not have to navigate in an elevator so much. The people were very nice and the facility was very clean and well kept. Everybody that I saw there was happy and content.

November 28, 2013

By Caring72102050

Willow Falls was not so far from my house. It was very nice. The staff was wonderful and I thought they were top notched. The only thing I didn't care for was they had a refrigerator and a microwave in the room which I don't think was necessary. They had an old fashion store that had ice cream and when I was there, they were making popcorn. However, there were more people sitting outside smoking and you had to walk right through them. I would have thought that if you want people to sit and smoke, they had to put them somewhere else. They needed a smoking area for their residents.

October 26, 2013

The facility is very nice, very, clean, and well kept, but very expensive. The majority of the staff are very nice to the people.

May 29, 2013

By Lori12

My sister found Willow Falls and we chose them over other communities because of their memory care unit. I think they do a great job. They're all very attentive to her and the other residents there. I think they employ the right people who care a lot about other people.

May 15, 2013

By Julie9

My 93-year old mother has been with Willow Falls for almost 9 years. We are extremely pleased with Willow Falls. The care has been outstanding. I don't think we ever had a concern. My mom is mentally and physically very well. She's very appreciative of all the excellent care and friendliness. They're like a family to her.I this she's probably there the longest now. She's used to the routine. She's used to her apartment. Infact there are times that she's just very happy to be there because she can come and go as she wants. If she wants to entertained she would play bingo or go to a book club. She goes to church and church functions. My mother is a reader and they have a great library that she's just very happy with. She keeps busy. My brother and I couldn't be more pleased with the place that my mom chose to live to 9 years ago. The structure is kept in an excellent condition. It doesn't smell like a nursing home. When you walk in, it's very pleasing to the eyes. It's just a very nice facility to enter. One good thing is that the people who work there have longevity. There's a lot of continuity with the aides in the dining room, in the office, in the nursing staff. There's so much expertise and continuity that makes Willow falls such a wonderful place.

May 15, 2013

By Nancy40

Originally I had taken Sylvia, a close friend to Willow Falls and see the place. Her sister had Alzheimers. When her sister died in 2009 and Sylvia started showing signs of Alzheimers last May. We just knew that she needed to go somewhere. Willow Falls is really such nice place for her. The staff is great. They always seem friendly and helpful.They know what you need before you need it.They've always just been very understanding. They always explain different things to me and answer my questions. I just feel that they really take good care of her.

April 24, 2013

By Leann175

I like their location and I like the size of Willow Falls. It's not so large. Walking from the room to the dining room is not a daunting task. The place is clean. I like the carpet on the hallway. I love the activities they do. On Valentine's day they had party. They also had a party for Saint Patrick's Day. Every Wednesday, they have a happy hour. They play bingo too. They get people out of their rooms. My mom lives right down the hall from the chapel. She goes to the chapel everyday. They have rosary and a communion service and mass. They have things that are important to her. She's very happy there. My mom loves the food. It's good food and she doesn't have to cook it. I'm basically very pleased with Willow Falls.

April 22, 2013

By Kathy171

I toured 3 facilities and by far I was impressed with Willow Falls the most. When I called for an appointment for tour, they were more than kind in setting me up when it was convenient for me. They explained that we'd get a nice tour of the facility. They would go over all the paper work and it would take about an hour. The person who I made the appointment with was the person who met with me. They gave us a wonderful tour and that was really impressive. The very day my mom moved in was very smooth. The apartments are just perfect. They are perfectly sized with the right amenities. I knew that my mom would be happy. Their activities were a perfect fit for her. I think one of the nice features is that we're Catholic and they have a priest who comes in once a week to do a mass. There are always caregivers around. They know my mom's name and my name. When a family visits they greet everybody by first name. They're more than happy to help us if we needed anything. My mom likes the food there very much. I haven't dined there yet but my sisters have and they all love the food. They have a nice dining room and it's very welcoming.

April 20, 2013

By Dean2

I found the staff to be very efficient and friendly. I had no problems with them. They are very cooperative. Everything's going real well. My brother has been there for about a month and a half. He seems to be gaining weight. He likes the food at Willow Falls.

November 08, 2012

By Kim C

The Inn at Willow Falls was a great place for my grandmother to live. They were able to provide more care as my grandmother needed more assistance. They always had great activities for the residents to participate in. They were featured in the newspaper for their "Laughing Yoga workout". They also had a room that my family rented out every year to have our family Christmas party in so that my grandmother could attend and didn't have to worry about transportation. Every time I would come to visit her the staff was always very friendly and accommodating.

June 29, 2012

By Rltraylor

The staff was very helpful. They called every night to give us an update on our grandmother's condition. They had lots of activities for the residents to do. The room was big enough for a queen bed and some other furniture.

May 08, 2012

By willowen

My family decided to move my great aunt into The Inn at Willow Falls in Crest wood Illinois when she got older and needed help with the day to day of life. My first visit to her there was when I was young and I could remember playing in the halls and the staff being so friendly to us kids. The residents loved to see children at play and some would even give us candy. As I got older and continued my visits I started to pay more attention to levels of care and I must say I was quite pleased with how my aunt was treated. The level of care they provided is top notch and I am glad my aunt could spend her last few years being well looked after. I will say that the cleaning staff does a great job. My aunt's room was always clean and fresh. I would pick up the calendar and newsletter to read through and it always seemed like there was something to do and my aunt made many friends during her stay there. I was happy to stay for a meal when I would visit as well since I thought the food was quite good. Each time I would see someone who worked there they seemed happy to be there and were very helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone who is considering assisted living.

Photos of Willow Falls

Services & Amenities of Willow Falls

• General Store
  • Pool

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 13:1

• Licenses: Licensed A/L

About Willow Falls

Willow Falls is an assisted living facility in Crest Hill, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Willow Falls for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Willow Falls