Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

500 Cramer Mountain Road, Cramerton, NC, 28032

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

Kathleen25 April 29, 2014

Carillon looked very nice, but it was also very expensive. It was probably the most expensive one that we visited. The visit was pleasant, but the lady we wanted to visit was not there the day that we went there. Later on, we learned that she quit, and they had somebody new right after that. The one who assisted us was very nice. The dining area was nice. They had games and puzzles, but we didn't see anybody working on them.

Kim36 September 27, 2013

When mom told me it was time for her to go to an assisted living, we went to different facilities and she liked Carillon the best. I was able to watch this facility being built several years ago as this is just about 2 to 3 miles away from my house. I would visit my mom there two to three times a week and the staff is very accommodating. They are always welcoming. They told us that they are available 24/7. They have an activity director which is really good. She does different activities everyday for them to do if they wished to participate. They have games like bingo. One day a week they will go to Walmart or to the mall for shopping.

Sue15 March 29, 2013

My husband's aunt is in Carillon Assisted Living. It's a very good place, so she's going to stay there. It's very nice and she's very well satisfied with it. I'm very satisfied with it myself. Her only concern was her money problem, but we've got everything straightened out and she's fine. The staff is very good and they take good care of her.

Caring1012 December 29, 2012

Our two sons chose Carillon Assisted Living Center for us. They decided this is a good place to come to, and it certainly is. It's just more expensive than we thought it was going to be. Most of the time the staff are very nice and attentive. But just like any place you go, there are some people who don't really enjoy their job. They just do it to get paid, while others do a really good job and go far and beyond. The food is sufficient. We have vegetables, meat, and regular breakfast.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain is an assisted living facility in Cramerton, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain