St. Charles Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of St. Charles Community

February 12, 2015

By Margie9

We picked St. Charles Care Center mostly because my mom and dad really felt like it was home. We grew up Catholic, and it has a strong with the Sisters of Notre Dame. For activities, they have bingo, social nights, and movie nights, and they have masses. You can go to spiritual readings and book readings. My parents haven't moved in yet, but when you walk in, you could tell it was so much like home. We were able to stay for lunch, and the food was excellent. It was very, very good.

December 07, 2014

By Lorraine28

I like St Charles Care Center very much. They have very nice assisted living, and they're a little more affordable than the other facility. I'll probably end up there if they have an opening for me. I met a couple of people that live there, and they seemed to really like it. The apartments, the villas, and the cottages were very nice. The appointments of them were very nice. The other facility was my favorite, but St. Charles comes very close to second. What I like about this place was that they're affordable. They really seemed to take care of their properties. It was very pretty. They seemed to have a lot of activities.

October 17, 2014

We chose St. Charles Homestead for my husband, and it was an excellent facility. They have excellent level of care. They have beautiful surroundings. It was well run, and I would highly rate this facility. The rooms were spacious, clean, easily accessible for wheelchair or walker. We liked it a lot. The help was lovely. The food is excellent.

Photos of St. Charles Community

Services & Amenities of St. Charles Community

About St. Charles Community

St. Charles Community is an assisted living facility in Covington, KY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. Charles Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St. Charles Community