Austin House Assisted Living

195 S Willard St, Cottonwood, AZ, 86326

Reviews of Austin House Assisted Living

Cindy31 November 20, 2013

The caregivers at Austin House were really nice. They seemed to be very professional, caring and interested. It was more of a group home. It was small so the advantage of that was that you had more caregivers for the patients. However, the rooms themselves were really tiny and they put two people in one room with one bath. It was kind of grungy looking inside it felt like you were closed in. But everything was nice and clean. The price was of good value.

AZwife May 27, 2012

My husband is in one of Austin House Care's dementia unit rooms. It has an LCD TV and I love that the bathroom is cleaned everyday. The facility has a nice koi pool and very beautiful landscape. I am happy because the staff are doing a great job in caring for my husband. He has Alzheimer's disease in the later stage, and I'm glad that they know what to do. I also appreciate that they update me on what's going on everyday, it feels like I'm with him all the time. As for the food, he had his diet changed because of kidney problems but I do know it's well prepared. I noticed in the assisted living side that they have a hot chocolate vending machine free for all the patients and residents.

Only improvement I could think of is maybe they can refurbish the dementia residents' rooms.

From Austin House Assisted Living

Austin House Assisted Living is a premier assisted living facility, committed to providing its residents a robust and all inclusive environment in which to thrive. Austin House offers numerous programs that allow residents to associate with one another and to continue many activities that they had previously enjoyed. These activities include physical fitness, yoga, meditation, table games, a trivia program and patio activities. Trained staff, dedicated to the care of each resident, are on duty all day, every day.

Location of Austin House Assisted Living