Vivante on the Coast

1640 Monrovia, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627

Reviews of Vivante on the Coast

Jeff38 May 28, 2015

Vivante on the Coast is less than 2 years old. It's a very nice and modern building, and they had more two-bedroom apartments available than most places. The memory care -- which they called The Shores -- was very nice. It was one of the nicest memory care places that I've seen. Everyone was friendly, professional, and very helpful. They had a Jacuzzi, a pool, and a lot of nice amenities.

Carol104741050 April 01, 2015

I am in Vivante, and the staff is wonderful here and very friendly. When I moved in, they knew my name, looked at pictures, and marked my name. Their food is fabulous. It is really good. It is gourmet eating as far as I am concerned. The apartment is very nice. I downsized, and it is quite a bit a smaller, but my furniture fits in it very well. I am very happy here, and I want to make sure you know that Jackie is the one who told me about it. I love the activities. You can't do them all. There are lots of them. I go to exercise classes, and every night, they have entertainment. They have movies both matinee and at night. I have not been able to find one thing for them to improve on. The basic care is wonderful. I don't need assisted living, but if you need assisted living, they come right into your room and give you assisted living. I recommend it highly. It is like a 5-star hotel as far as I am concerned.

Caring98787750 December 20, 2014

Vivante on the Coast is considered as the Ritz Hotel, and the whole facility is five star. You can't compare it to any other unit around here at all. This is first class, and I would recommend it. The chefs are from the Ritz-Carlton.

Julie47 December 07, 2014

My mom is in Vivante on the Coast. It is a fabulous community. It is top of the line. Everything has been beautiful. It is a friendly community. The accommodations are absolutely beautiful. We joke around that it is like being in summer camp for seniors. Your every need is taken care of. They have activities and fun things to do. Everything is age appropriate and done at the highest level. They have a room that's like a men's den, they have a keg that the men that could have a toast of beer, and there is a wall of TV screen that just play sports. She has a beautiful two-bedroom condo. It is very clean. and it feels more like a contemporary hotel.

I peek in their dining room, however, I didn't stay for dinner, but they welcome family members to stay and have dinner at any time. It is more of a senior complex, and they have their own individual apartments. They have all their meals provided for them if they come downstairs. I understand they also have a memory care unit.

Carol90283550 September 10, 2014

My mom is in Vivante and she really likes it there. She has a large bedroom with bathroom, a full kitchen, washer, dryer, and a little living room area. The food that is provided is really top notch and that works for her. She seems to feel better eating the good food. It was a little bit expensive, but it seems to fill her needs right now. The place is brand new and it’s really nice. They have a full gym and a swimming pool. They do different classes and provide notebooks to the occupants for computer classes. They have brain stimulation activities and music. They celebrate the holidays with really good meals. They’re really good and I’m impressed as it seems to work well for people who are there. Whenever I talked to mom she just simply says, "You know, I have no complaints." To be honest, to have my mom say that at 87 years of age means that she is very happy. I am really happy that we have found that for her. I would give the place a high rating and I would recommend it.

Denise17 April 29, 2014

Vivante is amazing; my parents are living there. It is very clean, updated, and has a lot of amenities. The apartment has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and a little patio with furniture. They have a 2-bedroom, 2- bathroom unit. The staff is amazing, and there are no complaints. The dining room is fabulous; it’s very professional, fine dining, and the food is delicious. They remember details, like the fact that my parents like water with lemon in it. They made accommodations so that they can fit my parents’ social group of ten residents in a table. They have movie night every night, they dine out by a fire side, they have art classes, computer training, outings, card games, and entertainment. There’s something going on every day. My parents are happy there.

Colleen10 January 30, 2014

My husband and I went and visited Vivante on the Coast this past Saturday and we're very pleased with it. My mother is probably going to go and spend a week there. They have a respite room that you can do just to try it out. Brand new facility, everything she's looking for and so we're going to look at that with the most serious interests first. That seems to be the top contender of everything we've looked at.

They have everything. They have an indoor swimming pool, they have a fitness center, they have the transportation bus. They have three meals a day. They have social stuff, an art room, they have hairdressers there. It has even a dog park on the premises and they have about a track-size walking path with gardens and pretty conveniently located. It has pretty much everything. It's opened in October and they are half-filled right now. It was gorgeous, the pictures are exactly what it's like and the people were very nice. The residents that we saw all seemed to be very healthy like my mother so it seems like a good match.

It's independent but it's licensed that each unit, other than the Alzheimer's section, can be upgraded with the licensed assisted care in all different levels depending on what is needed so you don't have to move as your needs become increased other than if they said if it's Alzheimer's. That's a separate area but we didn't check that area. We just checked out the regular apartments.

We've seen quite a few and I would definitely rate it as a 5 because it offers everything. There seemed not to be any compromises of what we were looking for.

From Vivante on the Coast

Vivante's highest mission is complete satisfaction for our residents, families, and team members. We consistently strive to create an environment of unparalleled luxury and comfort, coupled with the highest level of personalized service. The Vivante experience will enhance your lifestyle, maintain your independence, and foster a community of health and well-being.

Features of Vivante on the Coast