Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

2619 Orange Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

September 14, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

Villa Rosa Specializing in Memory Care felt like too much of a locked-down place. But it was a clean, nice, fresh and well-decorated facility. The rooms were nice but there weren't a lot of rooms that go outside the building. The rooms were adequate and well-arranged.

June 26, 2013

By Carol36

Villa Rosa is a beautiful place. It is clean. The location is great. The staff is great. The rooms are nice. We had lunch there and the food was delicious.

July 11, 2012

By SamanthaJamal

Villa Rosa is a wonderful assisted living facility. The staff is very friendly, gentle and respectful to those in their care as well as to the guests who come to visit. The staff is also very knowledgeable and they were able to describe their programs in detail and also answer any questions we had at the end of the tour. Villa Rosa really makes you feel at home. Since the facilities have been recently remodeled, the whole place is very clean and new. I really like how they provide many activities for those living at their facilities, because it keeps them active mentally and physically. I also am very pleased with their gardens they have. The gardens are beautiful and spacious and allow my grandmother to get plenty of fresh air every day. I love how they understand that their patients want a certain degree of independence, and their policies and facilities reflect that. They provide the perfect amount of care without making my grandmother feel like she is in a prison.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Features of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4900/month

• Pharma

About Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast