Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

2619 Orange Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

By Robert Meville

This is a great community nestled in a quiet neighborhood. I visited before the construction started and I'm glad i did! To see what the community has become is overwhelming. The staff is great and the food is better. I recommend to anyone to come visit this place first if you are in need of a great community.

By Louise Moreno

Very clean and dedicated to all the residents. Very different from 2 years ago.

By alex ayala

I am an employee

Love this place great people great food

By tmwrules1

The way the staff cares for its residents is AMAZING! They host city events with hula dancers and bouncers for the kids. To see the faces on the residents light up being around everyone is priceless.

August 22, 2017

By Apple

Pacifica is nice looking and the people are great. It has an outside patio area, but not as much as the other places. I have seen residents doing painting, watching TV, block-building, and so on. My dad mentioned once that the food was awful. The price is about the same as other communities, give or take.
Apple, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living South Coast! We appreciate the constructive criticism and will share with the Chef. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 01, 2016

By Beatrice001138

My stepfather is in Villa Rosa for two months now. It is clean and it's in a nice area. The staff is good. It has very good prices. They have a lot of activities, too.

Thanks for your detailed review Beatrice. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

May 28, 2014

Of all the places I've visited, Villa Rosa is one of the top two. It's been six months now that my mother has been there. I think that's a good place. Based on the cost and the care, I think they do a great job, as well as for what they have to manage. I just think for what the people deal with, they're angels. Every time I go in there, it seems to be clean with no odors. I have eaten there and food is good.

February 28, 2014

My mother is currently at Villa Rosa for about a month now. It's clean, there's a lot of staff, it's pretty modern, and the people are nice. The common areas are very well-decorated. The rooms are more clinical, they don't have carpet on the floor, and it cost much more. They don't take them out, they don't take them shopping, or take them places.

January 31, 2014

By Caring74911950

Villa Rosa was very clean in appearance. They also had very friendly staff when I visited. The facility has two floors. It seemed like the more impaired individuals would go upstairs, which worried me with my husband. I like them quite well but they weren't too closely located to me, so I passed on them.

September 14, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

Villa Rosa Specializing in Memory Care felt like too much of a locked-down place. But it was a clean, nice, fresh and well-decorated facility. The rooms were nice but there weren't a lot of rooms that go outside the building. The rooms were adequate and well-arranged.

June 26, 2013

By Carol36

Villa Rosa is a beautiful place. It is clean. The location is great. The staff is great. The rooms are nice. We had lunch there and the food was delicious.

July 11, 2012

By SamanthaJamal

Villa Rosa is a wonderful assisted living facility. The staff is very friendly, gentle and respectful to those in their care as well as to the guests who come to visit. The staff is also very knowledgeable and they were able to describe their programs in detail and also answer any questions we had at the end of the tour. Villa Rosa really makes you feel at home. Since the facilities have been recently remodeled, the whole place is very clean and new. I really like how they provide many activities for those living at their facilities, because it keeps them active mentally and physically. I also am very pleased with their gardens they have. The gardens are beautiful and spacious and allow my grandmother to get plenty of fresh air every day. I love how they understand that their patients want a certain degree of independence, and their policies and facilities reflect that. They provide the perfect amount of care without making my grandmother feel like she is in a prison.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Features of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4900/month

• Pharma

About Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living South Coast