Stoneybrook Assisted Living | Corvallis, OR

4650 Sw Hollyhock Circle, Corvallis, OR, 97333

Reviews of Stoneybrook Assisted Living | Corvallis, OR

Susan Sanders July 31, 2012

This is a beautiful place with many quality services. The administrator and assistant administration has a little attitude problem, and she sometimes makes visits unpleasant. However my grandmother says she's loved every moment of living there. She's made friends with both other people living there and the staff. She says you never feel like you are alone. I am so appreciative of all the love she receives here and I would recommend the Stoneybrook Assisted Living to everyone.

corvallisnephew June 29, 2012

Assisted living at Stonybrook is more than just assisted living. I feel like the staff is really knowledgeable and kind. They also have great services and amenities for the folks living there. My uncle tells me that he really loves the other people who live there and it's great that they take care of him. The facilities are really clean and bright and make it a very homey feeling. I understand the importance of meal time and I know that they hit the nail right on the head with meals; they seem to be great! I've shared a few meals with him there and comfort food tastes very homemade! One time when I visited him, his direct caregiver was kind enough to give me an overview of the entire facility included a short guided tour, a meal, and made me feel right at home even though I was just visiting.

CaresForElders October 24, 2011

As a private, in home elder care provider, sometimes a client of mine reaches a point in their life when part time care will no longer fit their needs, and assisted living is the best option. I've worked for several individuals and couples living in the Stony Brook independent living community in Corvallis, Oregon. The homes and grounds are manicured and absolutely lovely. There is an active social network, opportunities for both private and public transportation, and facilities ready and able to cater to the changing levels of care needed by aging residents. Stony Brook offers one of the nicest assisted care facilities I have ever seen, not only is the standard of physical care very high but the amenities offered are amazing. Residents who have moved into the assisted care lodge can enjoy chef prepared meals in a restaurant setting, a private library of regular, audio and large print books that are constantly rotated through Benton County's library system, a fully staffed beauty salon and barber shop in house, and a community bus (fully handicapped equipped) to chauffer them to both on and off campus activities. This is the short list. The staff is friendly and attentive while still giving residents a sense of dignity and privacy. When a resident moves up to a more monitored level of care they do so seamlessly to make the transition comfortable for both the resident and their families. I've visited several of my former clients who have transitioned to the assisted care facility and every one of them seems content and as well attended as they were under my own care. For me, that is very important. You can't help but develop an emotional relationship with people you have cared for. Knowing they continue to be happy and content well into the last of their golden years is priceless.

About Stoneybrook Assisted Living

Stoneybrook Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Corvallis, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Stoneybrook Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Stoneybrook Assisted Living