Trinity Towers

101 North Upper Broadway, Corpus Christi, TX, 78401

Reviews of Trinity Towers

Caring90866850 August 07, 2014

We were very impressed with Trinity Towers. The apartment that we liked was 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms a dining area and a large living area. The staff was very good. The residents were very nice and happy there.

clk February 14, 2014

My dad is in this facility in the Alzheimer's unit. It is extremely pricey. We are hoping A&A will kick in soon otherwise we will have to move to a cheaper facility. We have had issues with employees calling because my dad won't take his medicine or cooperate to get showered. He has been there long enough that they know who he will cooperate with and those are the people that should be working with him.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about Trinity Towers. Please be assured that staff is committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident every day. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 to discuss your concerns in detail.

hama7 February 07, 2014

Last September, I visited Trinity Towers/Holmgren Center, I was looking at places for my husband in an Alzheimers unit, the first person I talked to was Erika Fain, she was so very helpful with everything, since that time, I have placed my husband in Holmgren center, and have needed help for different things and just questions in general, Erika has always been available to help or answer questions, she has made a difficult decision much easier for me and I thank her for that! She is definitely a Shining Star in this facility!

Caring72160950 October 28, 2013

The view at Trinity Towers was outstanding. It was a million-dollar view. However, their rooms were in a really bad condition. They showed us a couple of model rooms but then we also went into one to look at it and it was outdated and the woodwork was all beat up. I wouldn't put anyone in that facility. They were in need of a lot of remodeling, like things in the bathroom were all beaten up and the kitchen area, I think, was really in bad shape. I can't imagine anyone renting that.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the spectacular view at Trinity Towers, but are very sorry that you were disappointed when you visited. Before each new resident moves in, their apartment is painted and refreshed. Our residents are welcome to make decisions about their d├ęcor. After residents decorate their own apartments, they look very similar to any of the models and sometimes even better! We apologize for disappointing you and would like very much for you to give us another opportunity to help you. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

MaChan-Richards May 18, 2012

This facility has very skilled nurses and a bridge program, which my great aunt is involved in due to her Alzheimer's. It is a very clean place and the staff are so friendly. I'm glad that we chose Trinity Towers for her. It is nothing compared to a nursing home. There is no stench or visible filth anywhere. The atmosphere is great too. It is a very comfortable place for her to live in.

dfaulkner210 May 03, 2012

This is a great place they have skilled nurses and bridge program for people with Alzheimer.They have many activities for everyone.They have people who care about the well being of the people there with disability's.They have different types of games,programs ,church and they have great people all over this place.It is such a friendly place to be you can feel in friendliness in the air from the moment you walk in the place.Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.It has the covenice of the bus line grocery store Walgreen eating places near by.

From Trinity Towers

Trinity Towers provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Trinity Towers