Coronado Retirement Village

299 Prospect Place, Coronado, CA, 92118

Reviews of Coronado Retirement Village

Caring84648950 May 21, 2014

Coronado Retirement Village is a very nice community. It’s very inviting, and it's absolutely clean. The people were very nice. I like the area that the facility is in. It's a nice part of Coronado, but their rooms aren’t big enough for two people, so it would not fit my parents' needs.

Kathy80781550 March 26, 2014

Coronado Retirement is close to my house and seemed nice. They spent a lot of time showing me around. But it's somewhat institutionalized. There was a resident there who took me aside and said, "Listen, if there's any way you can keep your mom at home, I've been here 10 years, I'm OK being here, but if there's any way you can keep your mom home, you should do that." She looked very well cared for, and everybody looked clean. But I think the bottom line is that if you can keep your parents at home, that's what you need to do. The place looked a little run-down. It needs work. I saw an activity calendar, and they had a lot of stuff.

`Caring March 20, 2014

We’ve been living around a week in Coronado Retirement Village. It’s right across the street from the hospital. It’s very suitable, comfortable, quiet, reasonable and attractive. The rooms are very nice. The dining room is fine. They have activities but we don’t participate. The workers are polite and amenable.

Kurt in San Diego February 28, 2014

Coronado Retirement Village is a very good place, but very expensive. I cannot afford it. The staff looked very friendly and very accommodating when I had my visit there. They have a big entertainment area and have some entertainers come in to play music. They also take their seniors for a drive and go to different places here in San Diego. They also have games like cards and bingo.

Caring061601 June 23, 2013

Coronado Retirement Village seemed like a very nice community for my mother. Everything looked spacious, nice and clean. It was in a location by the water. There also was a park across the street and a nice promenade. Inside, they have a nice, spacious and well-equipped dining room. Their staff also were helpful and seemed friendly.

LINDSAY-1 February 04, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My Aunt stayed here at this place till the end. She lived there for 6yrs, and loved it a lot. They have a well trained staff, and the family setting with love is amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone.

From Coronado Retirement Village

Exclusive Assisted Living and Memory Care nestled in the natural beauty of Coronado Island.

There are many good reasons for choosing Coronado Retirement Village for your loved one.

You can read about five of them here.
  • CRV is family owned and operated;
  • This means: we will do all that we can to be “forever better” than our competitors and “forever better” than we already are.
  • This means: the peace of mind of knowing that choosing CRV is a good decision – and probably the decision of a lifetime.
  • We do not compromise when it comes to gentle care, and premium customer service.
  • Our residents enjoy luxury preferential treatment.
  • We will always be there for you; that is a promise, your trust is our treasure
  • A serene location and Exquisite culinary delights
  • quality and durability!

It’s like being on vacation every day!

We are very proud to offer a loving and caring environment that feels like home. Our dedication to eldercare started when our own family member was diagnosed with dementia and needed special care and attention. We learned that the effect of Alzheimer’s l

Features of Coronado Retirement Village