Valencia Terrace

2300 South Main Street, Corona, CA, 92882

Reviews of Valencia Terrace

Jeanette6 June 12, 2013

We have chosen Valencia Terrace for my mother-in-law. The environment is very nice and upper class. The surrounding area itself is nice too. They have nice pools and gym which my mother-in-law likes because those were things that she does on a daily basis. This is the reason why we chose Valencia for her. Her rooms and accommodations are good. They could serve her perfectly. The staff seem caring and willing to try to make everything work for you.

Shirley10 January 08, 2013

My daughter found this place for me. I lived in Palm Dessert but my doctor said I should be near my family. It's because I have other conditions with a bad back and everything that's why they moved me here in Valencia Terrace. My family was worried about me. So I came and looked at this place. I wasn't planning to move here because I love the dessert but my daughter and husband were here and it's such a beautiful place. Nicer than anyone I've ever seen. My daughter wrote a check right away and I decided to live here. It's a new facility. It's only 3 years old.

I live in a studio here. This is the only one available that is a big one and it has a beautiful view. I decided to take it anyway because it's the only one available in the assisted living. The people here are wonderful. All of the residents are congenial. I've been in another facility before and this is a lot nicer as far as the way it's run and the way the people are and everything.

twoods August 05, 2011

This place is beautiful! They have everything from assisted living to full care. I mainly looked into the assisted living for my grandma. They have someone clean your apartment once a week. They have a call button in the bathroom in case of a fall. Residents have a button in the apartment that they press when they are up in the mornings. If they have not pressed it by 10 am staff comes to check on the resident. They have 2 meals a day, a shuttle that drives you anywhere you want, and a ton of awesome activities.

From Valencia Terrace

As Corona's newest senior living community, Valencia Terrace allows you to be actively engaged in creating a self directed lifestyle balanced with the joys and comforts of a thriving community. From the scenic location and classic architecture to the flexibility of available services and wellness programs, Valencia Terrace offers you the opportunity to discover, share and connect with yourself, your friends and family, our dedicated associates and the local Corona neighborhood. As you enjoy life at Valencia Terrace, you will be building a sense of community for a fulfilling, secure future.

Our stylish Assisted Living apartments are designed for enjoying the modern comforts of home including full kitchens with granite counter tops, private patios or balconies, forced air and heat and much, much more. All apartments are also equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency response system designed to quickly get you any help you may need. Our apartment homes include the following services: two dining options per day with choice of venue, weekly housekeeping, basic cable, utilities and internet access, scheduled transportation and a variety of community amenities and programs. We will customize a care plan that is right for you allowing you to maintain an independent lifestyle while still enjoying life to the fullest.

Building

• Wellness Checks

• Contact name: Brian Grandbouche
  • Current management since: 2009
  • General dining:
  • Valencia Terrace offers multiple dining venues including a casual Bistro, outdoor BBQ/patio area, and the Terrace Dining Room. There are 5 ent

• Outside care