Estancia Del Sol Assisted Living

2489 California Avenue, Corona, CA, 92881

Promotion ends in 13 days!

March Madness! Only $500.00 to reserve an apartment. That is a $2000.00 savings! Family must take financial or move into the community by March 30, 2018

Reviews of Estancia Del Sol | Assisted Living

January 31, 2016

By Caring Visitor15

I visited Estancia Del Sol, it’s an assisted living and memory care facility. It’s newly built, and the rooms are a little bit spacious. She can get into a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, with a kitchen, but it doesn’t have a balcony. They have a small exercise room, and an activity room. The staff seemed caring and very knowledgeable.

December 15, 2015

By Visitor14

I liked Estancia Del Sol. It was very bright and uplifting. The staff seemed very nice.

December 11, 2015

Estancia Del Sol is very clean. They take them on trips even though my mom is in the memory care unit. There are quite a few activities both indoor and outdoor activities once a week. They take them on scenic drives, to ice cream parlors, and a little city sight-seeing. When my mom has to go to her doctors' appointments, I can either take her or I can pay extra for Estancia Del Sol to take her to her doctor. Their staff is very accommodating.

September 20, 2015

Estancia Del Sol was wonderful. It was a great facility. We really liked that one. It was beautiful, and it was very well run. The reason why we didn't go there was because it was very new, and they didn't have a lot of outdoor things. However, everything else was wonderful. The food and the chef were wonderful. Everything was really good. The people were very alert, very clean, and very well cared for. The people were very attentive to their needs. I was very impressed with them. The staff was great, so as the people that showed us around. They were very good. The apartments were very nice. Some of them had walk-in closets. We looked at a one-bedroom, but they also had a two-bedroom available. They were very nice, very new, and comfortable looking. They were very impressive.

April 08, 2015

By Kaile

Estancia Del Sol has truly been a blessing for my family and I. We placed our mother in the Renaissance program and have seen such a tremendous improvement in her quality of life. We took care of our mom for over a year before realizing that we weren't able to provide the quality of care that a community like Estancia Del Sol executes. The staff is so friendly, and so accommodating, we were so impressed from the moment we started the process, to now writing this. If you are thinking of placing a loved one in assisted living, or memory care, I recommend you start with Estancia because everyone on the staff is so knowledgeable and was so helpful through this stressful and emotional transition for my family and I. We find comfort knowing that our mother, living with such a devastating disease, will spend the rest of her life with loving people who take great care of her!

Photos of Estancia Del Sol

• Overall:

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: RCFE #336426504

About Estancia Del Sol

Welcome to world-class service. Welcome to comfortable, elegant surroundings. Welcome to what senior living is meant to be in Corona, CA – WESTliving style.

Looking for a welcoming senior living community with exceptional service in sunny, southern California? You’re right where you belong: Estancia Del Sol in Corona, California.

Here at Estancia Del Sol, we’re dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It’s a feeling you’ll notice the moment you’re invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.

As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. Team Members inspired to anticipate your want and desire even before you may realize it!

From independent living, assisted living, and memory care, the WESTliving experience creates and encourages a sense of belonging. Our culture of hospitality in senior living also promotes privacy, dignity and a sense of empowerment. A variety of activities including gardening, art classes, local tours and tai chi await here at Estancia Del Sol. Just a quick drive from Los Angeles and the Cleveland National Forest.

Come see for yourself how the newest Corona senior living community can become your warm, welcoming place to call home. We’d love to show you around and allow you to experience for yourself a true sense of belonging! We are here to serve!

Estancia Del Sol is a brand new, upscale senior living community that has taken senior living to the next level. We are the only community in town who offers Independent, assisted living and memory care.

Map of Estancia Del Sol