Brookdale Cordova

1535 Appling Care Lane, Cordova, TN, 38018

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brookdale Cordova

October 11, 2013

I was not impressed with Emeritus in particular. I just didn't get that right vibe from it. My mom wouldn't fit there. As far the facility went, it was fine. It might also be great for somebody else's mother, but it just wasn't right for Mother.

May 17, 2013

By pixiebean9495

This is a very nice facility, and I think the intentions are good. However, this has not been a good fit for my loved one. He is very unhappy here. The people are all very nice and friendly, at least when we are there. However, there are small things that don't get done or are overlooked or no one cares about that should not be ignored. Things like making sure one is dressed properly, clothes changed on a regular basis, make sure glasses and / or hearing aids are in place, bathrooms are clean, etc etc etc. Communication has been lacking at times, or not enough effort put into making contact. This may be the perfect place for some people, don't get me wrong. The people all seem very kind and caring, but things just didn't work out for my loved one here.

June 16, 2012

By allent17

I am not completely happy with the care but overall it has been okay. She had a bed sore but I'm not sure who to blame that on.

April 24, 2012

By kharper2012

Overall, I think the facility is likely better than most. My grandmother and other residents routinely complain about the food both the quality and, at times, the quantity and there's never been any real improvement in that area that I know of, but she's made similar complaints about the food in other nursing home/rehab facilities in which she has stayed. The staff is generally friendly, from what I've seen, and is more-or-less responsive to residents' needs, though not always in a timely manner. My grandmother is still able to do many things for herself, so she sometimes can't get help or get it promptly when she needs it, which is a bit worrisome. Still, she's been in facilities where the response time was worse, so this facility may be a bit above average, in that department. One complaint she has now is that, because she's been approved to control her own prescription medication, she often can't get help from the nurses there for simple over-the-counter medications that she might need on occasion. Another complaint my grandmother has is that there aren't enough activities for the residents--or not enough that interest her, at least--and that there are few activities scheduled in the evening hours. Still, in comparison to other facilities I've had experience with, this one is better than others, in some respects, and no worse than other facilities, in other respects.

Photos of Brookdale Cordova

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Cordova

About Brookdale Cordova

Brookdale Cordova is an assisted living facility in Cordova, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brookdale Cordova for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brookdale Cordova