Park Summit

8500 Royal Palm Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL, 33065

Reviews of Park Summit

Caring95496550 October 16, 2014

My mother is at Park Summit. The food is very good quality, and it is healthy. The apartments are large and very nice. The people that work there seemed to care a lot about the people who lived there. They have very nice landscaped areas under part of the building, and people can sit out there. It has a very nice cross breeze. Mom is very happy. Another plus with this facility is that they have a rehab facility on the third floor, and it is a very good rehab.

Caring96035850 October 16, 2014

I had my mother-in-law at Park Summit. The place is very nice and they have good food. She was there a year and a half, and the facility is very beautiful. The staff seemed very efficient. She had a private room and it was very nice.

Ron19 February 01, 2014

Park Summit seemed to be quite full. I was only there for about a half hour. It looked quite nice and a little on the expensive side I thought. In terms of physical structure, it looked very new. The staff was nice. The rooms were much nicer than the other place.

Caring69708750 October 26, 2013

Park Summit has some nice rooms and the place also seemed very nice. The only thing is they have catwalks to the rooms to the apartment and my husband and I were not too anxious to be in a place where there are catwalks.

jjf3sports December 08, 2011

I lived very close to Park Summit so I became a student volunteer there for a while and I can tell you first hand that the residents were treated very well at Park Summit. They had bingo games where young volunteers would award them stuffed animals and would bake them cakes, residents would do aerobic exercises in a common room made specifically for the elderly that didn't require them to even stand up, but was just a fun way to get some small amounts of exercise. Also in these common rooms, students would often come in to entertain the residents with musical instruments and singing, sometimes even the seemingly timid elderly residents would jump on a piano and and start playing and singing to all of their fellow residents. It was a truly magical place and as far as assisted living facilities go, Park Summit by far takes the cake for great staff and awesome residents.

From Park Summit

Once you enter the lobby of Park Summit, you will know you have found your new "home". The warm atmosphere, wonderful residents and friendly staff will make you feel welcome from the moment you step foot into the community. Park Summit has always been known as one of the best retirement communities in the area, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation. Park Summit's long term staff pride themselves in providing superior care and services, above and beyond what you will find in other communities. You will always find an array of activities, dine on gourmet chef prepared meals, enjoy weekly housekeeping services and chauffeured car service to ease you into a life of luxury and comfort that you deserve. Call and schedule a tour today and let us show what retirement living truly is"¦..

Location of Park Summit