Remington House

1504 Renaissance Dr., Conyers, GA, 30012

Reviews of Remington House

Anonymous115968250 November 16, 2015

Remington House has a really homey atmosphere. My relative has a very nice room and does lots of activities. Cleanliness is excellent.

Johnny9 June 01, 2015

My aunt had stayed at Remington House. The personnel there were wonderful. They had a lot of activities. The food was wonderful. I ate there a lot. They had very nice big rooms. It was like a little studio apartment. It was secured. There was somebody at the door all the time. I was totally pleased with them.

Caring104042350 March 31, 2015

Remington was excellent. If I ever become filthy rich, that's where I'm going. Your parents need to be mobile though. It's the cream of the crop. The dining room was exquisite. The atmosphere was like going to a resort, Hyatt, or Hilton. They did have a big board of listed activities such as board games, bingo, and crafts. The activity director would bring in people to do potteries, exercise, yoga, and tai chi. The dining room had 100 or more tables, which were elegant, like a five-star restaurant. They had their own chef, and you could pick a meal. They were excellent, but the problem was that they're too expensive.

Joyce49 September 08, 2014

On the last day of my rehab at Remington, my granddaughter had a man from Remington House bring a wheeler and let me go and look at it. He took me in the wheelchair and served us lunch and that was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was around Christmas and it was absolutely beautiful. The dining room where they invited us to lunch, the food and the table was beautiful. They took us to see the room and everything about it was just beautiful.

Caring91896450 August 28, 2014

Remington was an excellent facility, unlike the facility where my mom is now. They have aging in place and as your life changes, the quality of care can change and it could be upgraded so you wouldn’t have to leave to go to another facility. What I also like is that they have independent living as well as a whole section of one-bedroom apartments so you can live there on your own and have a kitchen to cook for yourself. Part of their amenities package is you get to have one meal a day at the assisted care facility -- it’s your choice of whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You also get the benefit of participating in any of the activities. Once again, you could live independently, but you’re not alone. You don’t feel like you are by yourself. I didn’t see the independent living apartments, but I saw the apartments in the assisted living area. The apartments were nice -- they were like studio apartments and they had a bathroom. You could also have your own refrigerator and microwave. People in the assisted living section got all of their meals with the program and you have your personal furniture there.

Myra1 July 31, 2014

Remington House is convenient to where we live and financially, it is a better place for my sister's budget. The staff is wonderful. Their cleanliness is excellent. They have people to clean the rooms and they are all good. The offer activities and she goes to a lot of them. They have bingo, movies, billiards, card tables and arts and crafts. They take them out shopping and they have worship service. They try to have the whole gambit covered. She is very happy there and I have nothing negative to say about them.

William30 April 02, 2014

We visited Remington. It looked very nice. The woman who gave us the tour was very nice and professional. She was really trying hard to get us into it. The facility was very clean and spacious. They have a pool table room and a library. She told us that they did things like bingo. The dining room was big.

Caring82052350 December 31, 2013

I did visit Remington when they have a drivers class there. It was nice but I didn't see much of it. I've seen it from the outside and it looked nice but not as attractive as the other facility.

Susan81242950 December 17, 2013

People who were in the Remington House looked very well taken care of and they were very, very happy. The place was immaculate. The elderly people who were in wheel chairs were truly very happy people; they were just ecstatic. I've never seen that in a nursing home or anywhere where there was so much happiness in an elderly home. I've visited some residents that were bedridden and in separate rooms, and they were very clean, very rested, and very well taken care of.

Russ5 December 17, 2013

We went to see the Remington House. It was a very very nice facility. It was super! I like best its cleanliness and the program they offer. Their rooms were very nice. They have several things for their residents including some outside activities. The one staff we came in contact with was very nice and very helpful. The people staying there seemed to be very happy as well.

Norris1 October 26, 2013

Remington House were flexible in terms with their price and its very nice facility. As far as I can remember, they have a pretty big dining rom. The people that showed us around were nice and helpful. They offer two meals a day.

Jack17 October 05, 2013

Remington House is close by my residence. Aside from the location, we also chose this facility because my mother liked it best among the facilities we visited. I also like that it is a large campus. There are plenty of places to go. There is independent living on one side and assisted living on the other side. My mom is in the independent living for about a week now. Their rooms seem to be nice. Regarding activities, there seems to be an abundance of them there. They have bingo, exercise, arts and crafts, puzzles, etc. In fact, my mother has already participated in a few of them. They have a real nice lunch, which is their main meal, and they would serve it in such a way that people are sitting together and nobody is left out. I've eaten there more than once. It's not homecooking but it's good. My mom was under a lot of stress going into a place like this, but we have seen great improvement so far. Right now, she seems to be satisfied being there.

angelboots August 19, 2011

My grandmother lives at Remington House. Very impressive senior community! Excellent care, clean, and attentive staff and management. Would recommend this place highly if you are looking for assisted or independent living.

polarbear14 August 03, 2010

Awesome place to live

My father-n-law lived here until he died. He loved living there. Excellent care, fantastic decorated place, well kept, and not bad prices. It is a place to really consider when placing a loved one to live. I would like living there.

From Remington House

Senior assisted living at Remington House offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Remington House, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Conyers has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Remington, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Winner of Readers Choice Awards for Best Assisted Living Community for 5 years___ 3 Blocks from Rockdale Medical Center and Physician Office Complex___ Our own on-site beautiful Chapel with services every Sunday___ Beautiful courtyard with over one acre of spacious greenery___ Beautiful dining room with glass wall showcasing the outside courtyard and greenery

Features of Remington House