Manchester Court

1358 Manchester Dr. NE, Conyers, GA, 30012

Reviews of Manchester Court

Anonymous98578750 November 30, 2015

Bristol Village was a very nice place. The director was pleasant. However, their memory care center was behind a big door; that turned us off. I just don’t like that. For me, it felt like going into a prison. I didn’t see any activity but saw some people sitting around the tables, and one lady was asleep.

Sharon H March 15, 2015

Bristol Village is a very nice facility. The staff are warm, caring and friendly. They really are concerned about the residents and the families. The coloring of the rooms are great. The courtyard is a nice place to sit on a beautiful day. Would definitely recommend them

Doroth6949 March 09, 2015

We came on a tour here last week.

Fabulous location (near the hospital). We truly love what the facility looks like.

Very peaceful and colorful.

We will probably be moving our dad there. It is still early now, but we are impressed.

Good luck!

Thank you for the visit, we look forward to working with you and welcoming your father into his new home. I am very pleased that you found both our care, location and aesthetics appealing along with above standard. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to me anytime.

From Manchester Court

Manchester Court is licensed by the state of Georgia as a 70 bed-Assisted Living Community. Located 1.5 miles from Rockdale Medical Center in Conyers, GA, we are a family-owned Assisted Living and Memory Care community.

Our residents are supervised 24/7 by certified and trained healthcare professionals to ensure that they are safe and comfortable. Each resident is assessed prior to living at Manchester Court and assessed regularly after to ensure the proper and tailored care is provided. We provide support for activities of daily life including medication management and administration, help with bathing, dressing, hygiene, transferring, and more.

Daily activities and weekly outings are planned to help residents stay physically active, mentally alert and socially engaged. Our activities director meets with residents regularly to gauge new interests and offer new activities.

Our community offers three delicious and nutritious meals each day with our menu being designed by a dietician to meet a variety of diets as prescribed by the resident’s physician.

• Companion Suites