Carolina Gardens at Conway

Average Rating:
cnta4me2 August 16, 2012

very nice hospice nurses

caring6221 June 28, 2012

This facility wasn't pleasant at all. When we pulled up to it reminded of a hotel on the side of the road. There was nothing appealing about it all. It wasn't bright and it didn't have the nicety that other facilities offer. I just didn't like it. We went there unannounced so we had to wait quite a while in the lobby until somebody could see us. I really was not impressed with the residence's smell. I just didn't like it. When you first walk in it was just overwhelming with fragrance. It was like they're trying to hide something or they're trying to cover it up. And as we went from building to building it was not good.

I think the residents there were okay. There were not as vocal as the other residents we've met from the other facilities. I also didn't see too much of the staff. We met with the man that was in charge of everything. He was very informative. I really did like the place in the sense that it was built on a foundation or something like that. It was, let's say, eye opening. He informed us that the facility, yes you would have to pay but should something happen, like mother in law didn't have anymore money, they wouldn't throw her out because it's a foundation and that part of it was wonderful.

Flouis89 June 08, 2012

This was wan excellent facility for my mother. My mother has been in and out of facilities all over Horry County and Agape was the first to treat her with respect. The doctor was there 2-3 times a week which the other facilities told me their doctor comes every 60 days because of regulations. The rehab team was remarkable. They even did a home visit to see if our house was adequate for mom coming home. Great staff and lovely facility.

lou56 March 25, 2012

My Mother was admitted to the Agape nursing home in Conway, SC,for rehab. after being in the hospital for a week with pneumonia, Her care in this nursing home has been less then adequate, Like Aides not knowing how to take blood pressure reading, not giving Oxygen when needed,(blue fingers), room kept cold (65), Mother was just covered with a sheet, shivering. Administering unnecessary drugs.

Location of Carolina Gardens at Conway