Brookdale Conway | Conway, SC

872 Singleton Ridge Road, Conway, SC, 29526

Reviews of Brookdale Conway | Conway, SC

Maureen10 May 11, 2014

Everything about the Emeritus at Conway Place was great. I had no problems with them. It was a very nice place. I liked it. It was like home. The staff was excellent. My husband had his own room. It was fine and big enough for him. The food was good, and the dining room was very nice. He was in there for hospice care for about 90 days. There isn't anything they can improve on. It was an excellent place, so I was impressed with it.

Eleanor5 May 11, 2014

The rooms at Emeritus at Conway Place were very small, and I think they need to improve the size of their units. The food is excellent.

Caring Son9 January 28, 2014

It may have been a bad day but I did not feel the warmth of the staff when we visited for an evening meal. It seemed cold and impersonal like we were just another face.

Betty B.1 November 22, 2013

Emeritus was nice and clean. It had a little homey feel to it and the room was a nice size and pretty much had what my mom would need. That would have been the place I would have chosen. The facilities were great. I would have loved just to have Mommy in there but I just could not afford it.

Caring0605172 June 26, 2013

My mom is currently staying at Emeritus at Conway Place. It is a very clean facility. I like this place for my mom because of the size of it, there are only 40 residents staying there. My mom is still trying to adapt but she is doing well. The people are very friendly and the staff is very good. However, I would like for them to have more staff and services for assisting residents who are losing their sight. My mom is losing hers, so it would be nice if she can have assistance to get around and enjoy the different activities that they offer.

Lorraine10 June 19, 2013

They were nice. They took us to a room. They told us about their programs and the cost.

ShieldsH October 07, 2012

Emeritus at Conway Place was highly recommended. We have friends in there. They have a get-acquainted-program. It's a very nice facility. The people are very caring and very friendly. I run the voting polls in one of our county and I know they bring the folks down to vote. They're very active. It's an excellent place.

From Brookdale Conway

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Conway

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft