Brookdale Conway Conway, SC

872 Singleton Ridge Road, Conway, SC, 29526

Promotion ends in 8 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Conway | Conway, SC

July 30, 2014

My visit at Emeritus at Conway was great and wonderful. The staff was very friendly, but it was a small facility. It was nice and clean but the price was expensive and we can't afford it. The food was good though.

May 11, 2014

By Maureen10

Everything about the Emeritus at Conway Place was great. I had no problems with them. It was a very nice place. I liked it. It was like home. The staff was excellent. My husband had his own room. It was fine and big enough for him. The food was good, and the dining room was very nice. He was in there for hospice care for about 90 days. There isn't anything they can improve on. It was an excellent place, so I was impressed with it.

May 11, 2014

By Eleanor5

The rooms at Emeritus at Conway Place were very small, and I think they need to improve the size of their units. The food is excellent.

January 28, 2014

By Caring Son9

It may have been a bad day but I did not feel the warmth of the staff when we visited for an evening meal. It seemed cold and impersonal like we were just another face.

November 22, 2013

By Betty B.1

Emeritus was nice and clean. It had a little homey feel to it and the room was a nice size and pretty much had what my mom would need. That would have been the place I would have chosen. The facilities were great. I would have loved just to have Mommy in there but I just could not afford it.

June 26, 2013

My mom is currently staying at Emeritus at Conway Place. It is a very clean facility. I like this place for my mom because of the size of it, there are only 40 residents staying there. My mom is still trying to adapt but she is doing well. The people are very friendly and the staff is very good. However, I would like for them to have more staff and services for assisting residents who are losing their sight. My mom is losing hers, so it would be nice if she can have assistance to get around and enjoy the different activities that they offer.

June 19, 2013

By Lorraine10

They were nice. They took us to a room. They told us about their programs and the cost.

October 07, 2012

By ShieldsH

Emeritus at Conway Place was highly recommended. We have friends in there. They have a get-acquainted-program. It's a very nice facility. The people are very caring and very friendly. I run the voting polls in one of our county and I know they bring the folks down to vote. They're very active. It's an excellent place.

Photos of Brookdale Conway

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 1

• Licenses: DHEC

About Brookdale Conway

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Set on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard, lovely gardens and walking trails. Located close to State Road S-26-1121 and Highway 544, our retirement living community is conveniently located in a rural area, near Coastal Carolina University, shopping and banks. Several medical facilities are close by, including Conway Medical Center and a nursing home rehabilitation facility if ever needed. We are also only 3 miles from the historic waterfront, and downtown Conway with its museums, theatre, restaurants and shopping. And the beautiful Myrtle Beach coast is only 15 miles from our community.

Map of Brookdale Conway