Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

997 Highway 90, Conway, SC, 29526

Reviews of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

Barbara88814250 July 31, 2014

The staff at Anderson Oaks was very nice and pleasant. They gave me a nice tour and I enjoyed it. The rooms were okay. They were small, but they were nice. The dining room was nice. They had activities, but I didn’t actually saw what they were doing at that time. The residents were very nice and they looked happy. However, the price seemed too high.

Rebecca Morgan December 15, 2013

My mother moved into Anderson Oaks from another local facility in mid November of this year and passed away passed away on December 8th. Although her time there was very short she was treated as a part of their family from day one. Her care and concerns were a priority and she was always treated with dignity. I am very grateful that her last days were spent at Anderson Oaks, I could not have asked for a more caring and more professional staff for my mother and for my family. Each and every one of them will remain in my heart for the love they showered on my mother.

caring0917131 October 11, 2013

Anderson Oaks has a knack for being able to help people with dementia. The staff was really nice and accommodating.

lisa t July 17, 2013

My mother has been at Anderson Oaks for almost 2 and a half years. My mother was at another local assisted living prior to. Anderson Oaks is amazing, they go above and beyond. My mother is so happy, they treat her like a member of their own family. The costs are lower than the area and the care is much higher than even I expected. send your family member to Anderson Oaks with the confidence they will be truly cared for, loved and in turn you will be happy too.

From Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

Our business opportunity is a result of housing and care concerns associated with aging. While we offer our residents convenient living arrangements, the cornerstones of our business are resident care and services. We enjoy being actively involved in the care of older adults in our community, and we take these responsibilities seriously. Our goal is to provide assisted care with a feeling of independence. Come visit us. We think you will agree that we have a comfortable, home-like atmosphere.

Features of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

• Housing extra: hared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,034/month