Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

Reviews of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

4.9

July 17, 2013

By lisa t

My mother has been at Anderson Oaks for almost 2 and a half years. My mother was at another local assisted living prior to. Anderson Oaks is amazing, they go above and beyond. My mother is so happy, they treat her like a member of their own family. The costs are lower than the area and the care is much higher than even I expected. send your family member to Anderson Oaks with the confidence they will be truly cared for, loved and in turn you will be happy too.

Photos of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

Features of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3034/month

• Housing Extra: Hared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: CRC-1506

About Anderson Oaks Assisted Living

Our business opportunity is a result of housing and care concerns associated with aging. While we offer our residents convenient living arrangements, the cornerstones of our business are resident care and services. We enjoy being actively involved in the care of older adults in our community, and we take these responsibilities seriously. Our goal is to provide assisted care with a feeling of independence. Come visit us. We think you will agree that we have a comfortable, home-like atmosphere.

Map of Anderson Oaks Assisted Living