Brookdale Conway | Conway, AR

1160 Hogan Lane, Conway, AR, 72034

Reviews of Brookdale Conway | Conway, AR

Terri14 December 20, 2013

Kelly at Emeritus was great, very friendly, very bubbly, I was very impressed with everyone I met, they were all very nice, smiling, looked like they really enjoyed working there, which tells the story! Kelly even gave me her personal cell phone number to call if I needed anything or had questions over the weekend while she was off. The administrator was also very nice. Rooms were great, and they even had live music playing in the dining room while I was there. I would highly recommend Emeritus. Please pat them on the back for me!

Terri13 December 18, 2013

I visited this facility on December 13, 2013. Kelly H. was my guide. The moment I walked in, I was very impressed how bubbly everyone was and friendly. Kelly was great, she also introduced me to the Administrator, who was equally as nice. I was very pleased with the atmosphere, which "tells the whole story" in my opinion. They had live music playing in the dining room, everyone was cheerful. I thought the rooms were nice. Kelly even gave me her personal cell phone in case I had any questions after I left. I would recommend Emeritus to care for your family.

michelle1958 November 05, 2013

We looked at this facility but did not get that good feel about it. The staff was not very warm and the prices were sky high!

Jenny6 August 01, 2013

Emeritus at Trilium Park was very nice. It was clean and had different options on level of care. The lady who showed us the building was very friendly. They had a two-bedroom option, which was what we were looking for. They also had a one-bedroom option and they were all adequate. I would recommend this facility to others.

Larry16 July 31, 2013

Mom is at Emeritus at Trillium Park. It's close to my home. It's very clean and I got a really good feeling from the people who were there and I feel they are very professional. My mom is well taken care of and she seems happy and comfortable there. So far I haven't been disappointed. The only thing that I would like to see them have trained medical staff. They have a nurse on duty that only works the day shift, and I wish they had at least one night nurse. But so far it has been a good experience and I recommend this facility to others.

From Brookdale Conway

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Conway