The Wellington at Conroe

500 River Pointe Drive, Conroe, TX, 77304

Reviews of The Wellington at Conroe

James99916350 October 06, 2014

I chose The Wellington for my mother because of the services provided. The staff is well trained and very attentive. The facility is fairly old but it is fairly well maintained and the rooms have been refurbished. The food is good. It is probably better than the last facility we had my mother. Overall, it is better. They have the usual activities. Because of my mother's condition, she is not able to participate in a lot of their activities, but they do offer quite a few activities. What I like best about The Wellington is the level of care. They check on my mother every hour. Also, they have a physician who would visit once a week. Another important advantage is that they are two blocks away from the hospital. I would recommend this facility to others. Food is fresh. They have a nice variety. They bring a tray to my mother since she is in a wheelchair and she mostly eats in her room.

ccare July 17, 2014

Beautiful, clean buildings inside and out. Friendly, caring staff. The nurse and staff are great with my loved one. Great communication with any changes. I would and do recommend the wellington to others.

ssmow July 16, 2014

I recently was visiting my family member, and noticed how attentive the nurse was to my loved one and treated him as her own family. The building is beautiful and very clean. I would and do recommend the wellington at conroe to those who need it.

service July 09, 2014

The place was very nice, we went for lunch and a tour. We sat down for lunch and the Nurse did not sit and talk with us at all. She told another staff member when ask why she did not sit with us " There not going to be ready for a year what difference does it make, I'm going for lunch and she left the building. I thought that was rude. I will not be moving their.

Caring87909350 June 26, 2014

I like the apartment size of the assisted living of Wellington. The rooms had a full kitchen, a living area, and one bedroom with a bathroom. It also has easier access to the areas, and it has a homier feel.

082257 February 03, 2014

The Wellington has gone way, way downhill. The apartments are spacious and nice and the staff are nice and do their best. However, the food is awful and the menus are a joke. They frequently run out of food on the weekends. There is rarely any fresh fruits or vegetables. They serve stuff like chili hotdogs and expect seniors to et enough nutrition to stay healthy??? It's a great location, close to the hospital and doctors offices. But with such terrible food it is not worth the price. We are planning to move my mother out of there as quickly as possible. It used to be much better but this is ridiculous.

Helen31 November 16, 2013

My friends have a two-bedroom apartment at the Wellington. They like the food.They don't have to cook if they don't want to. The apartment is cleaned once a week. They have their own washer and dryer. They got to take their cat with them and the place feels very comfortable for them. They love it there and they are very happy.

Tours December 08, 2011

The facility has actually two building, one independent and the other one assisting living. The independent building is much bigger. In the independent building, the rooms are one or two bedrooms, it has a kitchen, one or two bathrooms, a livingroom, and a balcony. The rooms in the assisting living has a bathroom and room for a bed. In both building the rooms have washer and dryer. Both of the places have been remodel this year and it looks beutiful. They have a hairsalon in the building, which is conviniant. There is coffee and juice machines, so you can drink whenever you want. The staff is very friendly. Residents have two choices for every meal, but the food is very poor on taste. From the residents comments, it seems they dont like the food they provide. There are not many activities, which i didnt like. Also the housekeeper could do a better job. Its very hard to find a parking spot, their parking lot is very small. Overall, the place was pretty but i wouldnt place my parents, in a place where the food is not good. I was mainly looking for a place with good food, many activities to keep my parents busy. Esperanza did not meet my requirements.

From The Wellington at Conroe

Find a new you at The Wellington at Conroe, offering Independent Living and Assisted Living services in Conroe, Texas. Our community invites residents to appreciate the benefit of living in a community that puts you first. Residents choose from a number of floor plans, all of which strike the perfect balance between safety features and comfortable amenities. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that The Wellington at Conroe provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Residents are friendly and eager to spark conversations in our vibrant common areas or swap stories over a delicious meal in our dining room. When residents seek something exciting, they can turn to our packed activity calendar, which constantly has something for everyone. Even more fun can be found just minutes away, with great shopping, dining and entertainment venues easily accessible via the nearby highway. Top-rated medical facilities offer residents and their family and friends peace of mind. Regardless of what service residents seek, chances are The Wellington at Conroe has it.

Features of The Wellington at Conroe