Brookdale Concord South

1501 Zion Church Road E., Concord, NC, 28025

Reviews of Brookdale Concord South

klaurel August 10, 2014

My mother has been a resident of this facility since May. Someone from my family is there almost daily to visit and spend time with my Mom. We are all so shocked and relieved with the care and treatment she gets. The staff is very attentive and so nice. They amaze me with their patience and good attitudes. It is always clean. Never smells. Food always looks appealing. I do love Lundy, which is the dog that another reviewer talked about. The facility has a very homey feeling.

Chris31 October 15, 2013

Overall, I would say Horizon Bay Concord is a decent place. Everything seemed nice and good. Everyone was really friendly and I did saw they had activities.

Amar A La Esposa August 27, 2013

My husband has been in Horizon Bay since July 2nd. It is a beautiful place. It is also clean. The food is good. The people there are very nice and helpful. They have all kinds of activities there. They have some mind games that residents play and other things that make them think. What I like best about this facility is that they have a big black and white dog that stays in the facility. I'm a dog lover so I like that. I also like it that this dog is a good therapy for the people who are living there.

sunflower6 December 26, 2012

This is very clean facility. The rooms are spacious. Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable. Medications are left with a nurse and are listed and dispensed by her. Entry paper trail is is very defined. There are many activities for the residents to participate in. The facility encourages residents to bring personal items like pictures for their walls and furniture from home. I felt very comfortable having my friend stay at this facility and recommend it highly

From Brookdale Concord South

Brookdale Concord South provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Concord South