Brookdale Concord South

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brookdale Concord South

August 10, 2014

By klaurel

My mother has been a resident of this facility since May. Someone from my family is there almost daily to visit and spend time with my Mom. We are all so shocked and relieved with the care and treatment she gets. The staff is very attentive and so nice. They amaze me with their patience and good attitudes. It is always clean. Never smells. Food always looks appealing. I do love Lundy, which is the dog that another reviewer talked about. The facility has a very homey feeling.

October 15, 2013

By Chris31

Overall, I would say Horizon Bay Concord is a decent place. Everything seemed nice and good. Everyone was really friendly and I did saw they had activities.

August 27, 2013

By Amar A La Esposa

My husband has been in Horizon Bay since July 2nd. It is a beautiful place. It is also clean. The food is good. The people there are very nice and helpful. They have all kinds of activities there. They have some mind games that residents play and other things that make them think. What I like best about this facility is that they have a big black and white dog that stays in the facility. I'm a dog lover so I like that. I also like it that this dog is a good therapy for the people who are living there.

December 26, 2012

By sunflower6

Other

This is very clean facility. The rooms are spacious. Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable. Medications are left with a nurse and are listed and dispensed by her. Entry paper trail is is very defined. There are many activities for the residents to participate in. The facility encourages residents to bring personal items like pictures for their walls and furniture from home. I felt very comfortable having my friend stay at this facility and recommend it highly

Photos of Brookdale Concord South

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Concord South

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4100/month

• State Licenses: HAL-013-036

About Brookdale Concord South

Brookdale Concord South is an assisted living facility in Concord, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brookdale Concord South for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brookdale Concord South