Oakmont of Concord | ASSISTED LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Oakmont of Concord
Oakmont of Concord is a lovely retirement community situated on a lush campus with lovely views, industry renowned dining, and endless on-site amenities. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, the arts, and world-class entertainment.
If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our day spa, private movie theater, resident gardens, and lovely grounds.
What Makes Us Special
Indoor and Outdoor Restaurant-style Dining, Bistro, Library, Private Family Dining Room, Movie Theatre, Fitness Center, Activity Room, Salon and Day Spa, Resident Gardens and Walking Paths, Orchard with Fruit Trees, and even a Pet Park!
Features of Oakmont of Concord
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: We will waive the community fee for our Founders Club members
- Minimum rate: $4,495/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,495/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 60
- Licenses: RCFE
- State License(s): 079200560
Reviews of Oakmont of Concord | ASSISTED LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Oakmont of Concord
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities