Courtyards at Pine Creek Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.6

February 23, 2016

By Carolyn120176650

Everything has been going well at Courtyards at Pine Creek. The staff has been very friendly and energetic, and seem to have worked there for awhile. The facility has a very open and bright atmosphere. They have a lot of activities for the residents in the front room, like games, music, socialization, and other stuff. My dad is happy with the food.

December 22, 2015

By Caring Daughter117006150

We did visit Courtyards at Pine Creek. It's a very quiet place, and not quite as new as the other one. The staff is also very quiet and does not interact very much.

November 10, 2015

The Courtyards is a wonderful community. My mom has been living there for quite a while now. It is cheaper than most senior living communities, and the apartments are very big, too. The administration people are always available. My mom even said that the food was very good. They have a big room where four activities, like board games and music, are always held at the same time.

September 06, 2014

By Marcellasdaughter

Other

Just called the facility to set up an appointment. Since I work during the week, my time is limited. I asked if it was possible to have an appointment this afternoon. Susan said sarcastically, "Really?...this short of notice?" So rude. Wouldn't even consider visiting now.

April 22, 2014

By LovelyLady8

My mother-in-law was at the Courtyards. The location was convenient to us at the time. It appeared to be a nice place. They promised to tend to her diet, and they did not. She is a celiac and she needed gluten-free foods, and they ran out constantly. I was disappointed in everything that they provided. We got into constant debates with the people there. It was not a good experience. There was a cook in there who really was understanding and went way out of her way to take care of Alice, my mother-in-law, and she really did a good job, but she was like weeks without bread. That was not what we signed up for. She had an independent studio apartment. It was clean, lovely, wonderful, and big. She had everything she needed. They didn't take care of it maintenance-wise. When she needed something, it was hard to get that taken care of.

March 04, 2013

By Pam45

Every time I came to visit I was pleased with the service it was well kept and it did not stink! the staff are very professional and they took good care of my mother in Law.

July 31, 2012

By nice place

I love this place is in a perfect area people that work there are really nice I love when people work with intelligence and with the hearts and are compassionate,lovely, respectfully.

June 24, 2012

By Maddy1

I've heard of the Courtyards 3 from a friend who works there. It was a good place. Everybody is very nice and very helpful. They gave me a great tour and showed me every option I could have. It's a very homey and welcoming facility. It's definitely a place my mom would like. I think everybody around her age would love this facility.

August 29, 2011

By SueZQ

My Mom is a new resident in the Courtyards Assisted Living. Renovations are underway for improved lighting and updating. Residents will not be disturbed during renovations, I am told, sone they are doing them in sections. When another reviewer says "lower cost options", I think it should be noted that the phrase is not interchangeable with "cheap". I looked at several options. Some were more plush and a higher dollar factor, but I didn't see any caregivers any better. Some places were just plain silly about "extras". Since Mom cannot get into a bathtub, I didn't see the need for the luxury-size bathtub for bubble baths with music and candles.

July 24, 2011

By EastBayGCM

Other

I've had several clients there over the years and a hospice patient a few years back. It's one of the lower cost options"”safe but drab and dreary. It needs renovating. It has a lot of potential, but it's not there it. Pluses: - They have both private and shared rooms. - The lobby is lovely. They have an aviary, which is nice. - The meals look okay; I don't remember hearing any complaints from the residents. - The activities seem pretty good. They have bingo, reading, a few other typical offerings. But they also have pet therapy, and that's good. The residents who are mobile go to the lobby and socialize. That's also good. Minuses: - There's been a lot of staff turnover. - Parking is difficult. - Those who are room-bound have a drearier existence.

May 31, 2011

By aaron_fletcher

Visited this facility

I visited this facility last winter. The staff was very nice (especially the owner Patricia). I toured the group spaces and the cafeteria as well. What I really liked was the large number of group activities and social interaction. The residents seemed happy!

Photos of Courtyards at Pine Creek

Features of Courtyards at Pine Creek

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Coffee Shop

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Courtyards at Pine Creek

We are a tri-level community offering assisted living, dementia care services and independent Studio Suites.

Here at Courtyards we encourage and support independence while offering assisted living services personalized to meet individual needs. We offer Independent Living with med-management, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Dementia Care, Hospice Care and Respite services.

Map of Courtyards at Pine Creek