Brookside Commerce

199 West W. Gary road, Commerce, GA, 30529

Reviews of Brookside Commerce

Amorey June 17, 2013

My mother stayed at Emeritus at Peachtree Village for a time. The place was not as bright and cheerful as the facility where she transferred to. She did not really require a caregiver and the food was terrible.

Judy24 May 29, 2013

My mother-in-law went to Peachtree Village and she got sick. The food was terrible. She was not happy there. The place was dark but clean and the people were friendly. There wasn't a lot to do over there, just a few activities and she's in her room all the time.

BigJohnny August 22, 2012

I found Peachtree Village to be an amazing assisted living home. My grandmother was always taken care of and the employees were genuinely nice. I noticed many employees staying overtime to help other patients and doing everything in their power to keep every patient happy. Everything was very clean as well and surprisingly the food was very good. Each patients daily schedule was very organized and carried out with the consent of the patient. Overall it was just an amazing facility and I am glad my grandmother was in such great hands. I recommend the Peachtree Village to anyone seeking assisted living.

TWhitehurst August 21, 2012

They had very nice staff, they have apts with 2 bedrooms in case family needs to come and stay over night. The residents gets 3 restaurant style meals daily. They also have housekeeping to help out the residents clean their place. They also have month-to-month rent so you don't have buy in fees which makes it a lot nicer and the utilities are included. Even though the apts are nothing extra special I think the way the staff are all smiling and so are the residents is more than reassuring. We are worried about someone missing treating my grandmother and we want to watch out for her safety like she has us for all these years. So making sure she is safe and happy is our #1 priority. Peach Tree is also located to hospitals and her Dr. office which makes it nice for us. We are seriously considering Peach Tree as the assisted living place she would be best suited for.

Hayess September 28, 2011

Although my stay here was short due to the distance from my family. I loved the staff they were so friendly. they all helped me do my hair shave my legs, you name they did it great people

About Brookside Commerce

Brookside Commerce is an assisted living facility in Commerce, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brookside Commerce for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brookside Commerce