The Woodlands of Columbus

5380 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH, 43213

Reviews of The Woodlands of Columbus

Caring72283150 March 31, 2014

I think it was on a Sunday morning when we were at Woodlands. I'm sure they had activities but I don't recall seeing any. The individual that gave us the tour was the only staff person. The rooms were very nice, they were spacious enough. We walked through the dining room, there were just a couple of tables occupied at that time.

cdonered57 August 06, 2012

careing,and clean,great food,patient facility folks,typed words don't get the feeling across,verbal words or visit,all is explained in presents.. just love them.

Rick E. June 21, 2012

My Father has lived at the Woodlands on E. Broad Street for almost 2 years., The Staff ,what can I say... there Great !!!! Carol, Ashley, Christy , Candy ... All Do AAA+++ Jobs ...... This place has a very Uplifting Vibe when you enter the place, the Food, Care and treatment of the Residents are all first Rate !!!! They make a very difficult job look easy........... God Bless You Guys at the Woodlands!!!

From The Woodlands of Columbus

Discover a vibrant yet relaxed lifestyle at The Woodlands of Columbus, where residents can explore a full calendar of activities while enjoying modern-day amenities and convenient services. Our Columbus, Ohio, community offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services. From our thoughtfully designed studio and one-bedroom floor plans to our myriad of recreational and social opportunities, residents may just find that we have thought of everything - including housing an onsite aviary. Our residents take comfort in safety features such as emergency response systems and assist hand rails in bathrooms and appreciate wall-to-wall carpet and 2-inch mini-blinds for coziness and privacy. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate some assistance with the activities of daily living. You can be assured that The Woodlands provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Residents have the freedom to participate in numerous community activities or venture off to downtown Columbus for its many dining, shopping and recreation opportunities.

Features of The Woodlands of Columbus