The Forum at Knightsbridge

4590 Knightsbridge Boulevard, Columbus, OH, 43214

Reviews of The Forum at Knightsbridge

Anita6 May 20, 2013

Their rehab facility is clean. My sister has a semi-private room there now. She's getting some physical therapy and help her to get some balance. She has some issues with getting dizzy. The staff are friendly and nice.

3abodes May 14, 2013

My mother is a resident at The Forum at Knightsbridge and the facility has many wonderful employees who do a great job caring for my mother. In the past I have noted on many occasions about such care. However, when I express a legitimate complain or concern with certain members of the administration, I am sometimes met with unpleasant resistance. On May 12, 2013 I was informed there was an outbreak of scabies in the assisted living area of the facility. And, my mother, who is wheel chair bound was one of those who has scabies. How does this happen?

gratefulgrandson777 December 22, 2012

My whole family was incredibly pleased with the way our two family members were cared for at the Forum. With one relative experiencing dementia and the other with extremely limited mobility, we were afraid that there we would not be able to find a venue that would be able to support both, while allowing them to be able to see one another on a regular basis. Although they were separated for most of the time near the very end, the staff at the Forum became members of our family. From the middle of the night calls to the McDonalds ice cream runs, it brought tears to my eyes hearing about the pure love and selfless dedication these caregivers provided. The facilities were always clean and well lit, and we always felt comfortable visiting. The staff at the form was incredibly helpful in arranging the living spaces to make it seem like it was a second home. Even until the very end when we cleaned out the apartments, the staff at The Forum was always there to offer a smile, a hug, or a word of encouragement. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone with family who is suffering from memory-related illness, lack of mobility, or any other unique situation that the elderly face.

Twiggyohiostate November 20, 2012

My family moved my grandmother here a few months ago after her husband unexpectedly passed away. She is an active lady but maintaining a house has become overwhelming. She was very hesitant to move into assisted she was very vocal stating that ' it's one foot in the grave' and made it very clear that she was not ready to 'kick the bucket' (her worlds). Unfortunatly, living on her own was no longer an option. She had a fall the previous year and if not for my grandfather being there, she would hav been in trouble. After much convincing from the family, she agreed to go on a brief tour, no commitments, no promises. As soon as she stepped foot on the property she began to open up to the idea.The facility really truly is 5 star. Located on 14 acres. Plenty of activities and amazing staff.

loops November 20, 2012

This assisted living facility was the first I ever visited. My immediate response was that they are not really how they are portrayed on movies or normal media. My grandmother seemed content and had various activities to fill her day with. Other constituents of the home seemed to also be at least content if not happy. There were the exceptions though. Some of the people there were extremely old and others had what appeared to be mental problems. The staff seemed to be very kind and when I asked my grandmother she said they were respectful enough. I didn't get to see the eating facilities or eat any food there but it seemed to be adequate enough because nobody complained about it. I think that overall this facility was decent and an acceptable place to be. However, I don't think that homes are really liked by the people that reside there because some of their freedoms are restricted.

NewBernResident1 October 30, 2012

I have been to several assisted living facilities in the Columbus, Ohio area. This one had a wonderful appearance from the outside. The grounds were well maintained and the buildings looked like they were recently renovated. Upon entering their welcome center, I was greeted by a very friendly lady. She offered to take me on a tour of the facility after I explained that I was looking for an assisted living facility for a family member. While going on the tour, she had someone else watch the desk. This made me feel good knowing that there is always someone available. I noticed that some areas required an access key code for safety. A lot of residents were friendly and talkative. I did not see many activities going on while I was there, but the staff member said that they host a different activity daily. The rooms were large and had a nice layout, but were not as nice as the outside of the buildings. Overall, I would rate their staff with 5 stars but their actual facility was average.

richard h September 11, 2012

thought the facility was OK. it seemed clean and effective. it did smell funny but that was expected. the staff seemed qualified and caring. never checked out any amenities. The facility seemed modern and well maintained. my mother was at the end of the hall, so i saw the other rooms. the patients seemed OK but bored. seems like there are more activities at first community village, bit i may know it better.

mk1409 July 06, 2012

The facility has been very helpful. The staff is generally friendly and helpful whenever needed. They have controlled access areas, preventing exit or entry unless a code is given to you. The rooms are nice, well laid out and generally larger for the price compared to other nearby facilities.

From The Forum at Knightsbridge

The Forum at Knightsbridge offers compassionate senior care in Columbus, OH. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at Knightsbridge shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Columbus, OH.

Features of The Forum at Knightsbridge

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Minimum memory care rate: $3,833/month

• Staff patient ratio: 12 to 1 AND 7 to 1 (depending upon area)
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55