Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Oakleaf Village of Columbus

December 30, 2013

By Carol82033050

The staff were very friendly, very clean. The apartments that I've seen were standard size. They have a one bedroom apartment. The place is located in an area of the city that is somewhat declining and it was too far away from my relatives. I think they had exercise, games, and movies.

July 31, 2013

By Lizzy143

Oakleaf Village of Columbus is primarily an assisted living facility and not independent living. Their cost is considerably more than the other facility that I visited. Also, the only thing they really offer was a studio apartment. However, when I visited this place, I saw people interacting with one another.

May 31, 2013

By MarilynS

Oakeaf is a home with in a home, the apartments are spacious, and the staff is wonderful, the security is great. My husband and I have been here 2 years in August and

Photos of Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Services & Amenities of Oakleaf Village of Columbus

• Fee Structure Extra: One Time Community Fee Of $1500

• Pharma

About Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Oakleaf Village of Columbus is an assisted living facility in Columbus, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oakleaf Village of Columbus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Oakleaf Village of Columbus