Oakleaf Village of Columbus

5500 Karl Road, Columbus, OH, 43229

Reviews of Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Carol82033050 December 30, 2013

The staff were very friendly, very clean. The apartments that I've seen were standard size. They have a one bedroom apartment. The place is located in an area of the city that is somewhat declining and it was too far away from my relatives. I think they had exercise, games, and movies.

Lizzy143 July 31, 2013

Oakleaf Village of Columbus is primarily an assisted living facility and not independent living. Their cost is considerably more than the other facility that I visited. Also, the only thing they really offer was a studio apartment. However, when I visited this place, I saw people interacting with one another.

MarilynS May 31, 2013

Oakeaf is a home with in a home, the apartments are spacious, and the staff is wonderful, the security is great. My husband and I have been here 2 years in August and

About Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Oakleaf Village of Columbus is an assisted living facility in Columbus, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oakleaf Village of Columbus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Oakleaf Village of Columbus

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: One time community fee of $1500